Shores of the Styx: Stygian Blades Public Clan Forum

• Welcome to the Shores of the Styx River, Home to the Stygian Blades!

STYGIAN BLADES, or “Stygies” as some people call us, use #164 (Fallen Warrior) as our emblem.

A (Shortish) History:

Starting out of boredom and due to wanting to be in a clan to fight other clans, CharonOfTheStyx started out as leader of the Stygian Corps, the groups precursor clan. After fighting under this banner for awhile and acquiring variously skilled warriors of various skill, including current co-commander Morganxcult, the Stygian Corps changed its focus from a clan with focus on going after big clans like “The Dark Alliance” and “Code Death” to a clan with a focus on fighting as mercenaries for other clans while the while getting stronger. Fast forward a month or two, and with an offer from former House of Grimm member Venzan, joined the Stygian Corps into his group “House of Blades,” a clan-like “school” for beginning players and players wanting to learn and promote good community within the Chivalry Medieval Warfare Xbox 360 scene, as the “Stygian Blades,” becoming the scrimmage group for the House of Blades so beginning scrimmagers could learn how to scrimmage well. During this time, The_ProSlayer7 became part of the House of Blades. After awhile in House of Blades, some of the more competitive players were getting restless and wanting to fight more than what the leaders of House of Blades wanted. So after delays of fighting the (arguably) #1 ranked Xbox 360 clan, ATOM Clan, CharonOfTheStyx stepped up after Venzan delayed due to arisen personal issues, feeling the need to not to delay and show weakness since he was Co-Founder of the House of Blades at the time. Morganxcult and The_Proslayer7 didn’t like the delay as well, so with their guidance and battle skills, along with F10w3r 0f d34th and UnbakedPiano906 stepping in to fight alongside the others against ATOM Clan, the Stygian Blades (keeping their name from House of Blades as both homage to Venzan and the others from House of Blades and that it sounded WAY BETTER than Stygian Corps) were reforged in that night against some of ATOM Clan’s top members, broken off from their former House to seek more competitive play than what the school could offer. Battered, beaten, and defeated, they didn’t take the loss badly and with salt, using it as example for how organized to become and how more vicious to fight, the underdogs among the top clans. With renewed vigor, the members of the now reforged Stygian Blades continue to fight, with honor and glory, the good fight.

After being in hiatus, the doors to the halls are open again to new companions and comrades to join us in feast and battle!

STYGIAN BLADES STATUS: Going on recruitment drive for the Xbox One. Also dropping off Xbox 360 clan wars/recruiting and fixing the forum page gradually. Added a closed club page on Xbox Live for member management.

MEMBERS:
    Leader- CharonOfTheStyx
    Captain- GOD SMACKXx9421(FurtiveNut53) Captain- Dandy Danderson (Qwelled)
    southwestdelray (member, though w/o game for the One atm)
    madmike1904 (getting an One and Chiv in March )
    SpicyJet654 (gotta double check)

CURRENT WARS: None. Not enough consistent members to run any Xbox One wars

PAST WARS: SDS (Lossx2) Order of the Fallen Sun Clan (Draw), Victrix Mortalis (lossx2), ATOM Clan (lossx2), Dark Alliance Clan (Lossx1)

FUTURE WARS: To be decided. If you want to war with us on Xbox One, contact CharonOfTheStyx.

CURRENT W/L RECORD: 0/7/1

WANNA FIGHT ALONGSIDE THE STYGIAN BLADES AS A MEMBER? RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS: There are multiple ways of being recruited: 1. Direct recruiting via other clan members. 2. Clan Auditions if you wish to audition for the Stygian Blades via contacting a clan member.

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE PUBLIC FORUMS

We’re still recruiting on Xbox One and Xbox 360 if you guys wish to join our growing clan! Come contact one of us and join the fun!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

We’re looking for honorable, mature players to join us in battle! The Stygian Blades wish to win finally in honorable clan wars and tourneys. Just need the manpower to do so.

FOR THE GLORY OF STYX, WE GO INTO BATTLE WITH HER BLESSING! DELIVER THE DEAD TO THE UNDERWORLD BY WAY OF OUR STYGIAN BLADES!

• Bump! Stygian Blades versus SDS Nov. 6th at 8:30pm US Central Time

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Bump! Stygian Blades versus SDS Nov. 6th at 8:30pm US Central Time

War or scrimmage?

Btw this thread looks great

• @Firecracker999:

War or scrimmage?

–ClanWar–

• Indeedly so. Clan War. Gonna see how we measure up to SDS. I feel we have a good chance.

• @Firecracker999:

War or scrimmage?

Thank you. It was supposed to have images from Greek stories and more purple, but this’ll do.

• Glad I joined you guys. Wish I joined back when it was Stygian Corps, though. HoG did little for me, and you guys are more fun to mess around with.

• Want to get some friendly scrims in on Thursday! Anyone wanna join us for scrims?

• Welcome JPKelso21 to Captain! Welcome new members Relleck88, Bloodof Hircine, and Somervillage to the Stygies! Go grab a mug of mead and get ready for fights!

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Welcome JPKelso21 to Captain! Welcome new members Relleck88, Bloodof Hircine, and Somervillage to the Stygies! Go grab a mug of mead and get ready for fights!

Some good new recruits

• Nevermind on JPKelso21. He’s back with SDS. Still got some good recruits though.

• I shall fool with this later, but the Stygies are gonna add more ranks and promote/demote members.

• Damn someone decked out their clan thread.

• @VizualDeciple:

Damn someone decked out their clan thread.

You were an inspiration, but I didn’t want to just copy your format. I got to still jazz it up. Can’t find a good pic of tge clan emblem and a good Styx River pic under the file size.

• @Qwelled:

Glad I joined you guys. Wish I joined back when it was Stygian Corps, though. HoG did little for me, and you guys are more fun to mess around with.

Glad to have you, Qwelled. :)

• Damn delayed much

• Charon is still laughing at how much he pissed of that House of blades leader. xD

• Venison???

• Venznan or something. Venison omfg lol

• Venzan*

I didn’t check the messages much here. Need to update this thing. XD Btw, if you wanna be Captain, Somer, go duel Qwelled. If you can defeat him at least 2/3 the duels, you can be captain rank.