Shores of the Styx: Stygian Blades Public Clan Forum

• @NewAgeKnight86:

On this note Im tired of hearing that Wars are not happening due to clans being scared so I am calling out ALL CLANS TO WAR!!! #ClanWarLife

#crackingunderpeerpressurelife

• Funny SB gets challenged by SDS when I join lmao…

Charon, as long as I’m with you guys ill get you your first win. I swear it.

Disciple Style!!!

• @VizualDeciple:

Funny SB gets challenged by SDS when I join lmao…

Disciple Style!!!

Viz I have nothing but respect for you and that will never change. But I am challenging the SB’s to this War for that reason. I hope you guys bring us the fight we are looking for. Send me any date you wish and we will let our army’s do the talking.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

Viz I have nothing but respect for you and that will never change. But I am challenging the SB’s to this War for that reason. I hope you guys bring us the fight we are looking for. Send me any date you wish and we will let our army’s do the talking.

Charon, they’ll challenge Mother Styx to get to me. We break SDS we take #2 spot. Message me man.

• Viz get in contact with me so we can get the details of your move settled. Thanks

• Pretty much here is the plan:

As far as Clan Wars being done all over the place, its about damn time we all took our shots of whiskey and drank our beers and mead and slugged it out with one another. As it was put earlier, Chivalry Medieval Warfare gets boring without some sort of compelling user-made storylines. As least our storylines are better than anything the WWE puts out these days.

On the subject of the war against ATOM tonight, we lost. No surprise, tbh, for we still need a lot of training. Good fight, ATOM. There’s a few reasons you guys are considered #1 console clan.

On the subject of other wars, the Stygies are going out to fight until we can’t anymore. Myself, at the moment, can’t participate in any of the One wars, which makes me sad. I’m in the works of earning enough coin to purchase an One. The ProSlayer7, Morganxcult, and my other One guys are doing their best to keep up with their workload. We got a few more Clan Wars planned and in planning, so atm, any more wars, due to our size, are going to be scheduled according to when we can get at them.

On the subject of SDS’s challenge, just because Viz decided to join the Stygies you wish to fight? That’s a rather silly reason to pick a fight with a lower-ranked clan. To be honest, I’d worry moreso about ATOM. They are the #1 clan and if you guys get good enough, you can be the defacto #1 clan. Back to the challenge itself, it’ll probably will be accepted. I will have to run it across with my other commanders first, however, as most decisions are ran across one another before actions are decided. I’ll give you guys the word on the vote for it or not. We got a few clan wars on our plate already that are being worked out, so it’ll be awhile anyway to we can even get to you since you’re the last in the line atm.

On the subject of mead, I like Viking Blöd. XD

Need to talk/finish talks with Knights Redemption, Order of the Chosen Few, Order of the Fallen Sun, and Havoc’s clan. I would be up for fighting with Fire Guardians if they were One, not PS4, and possibly SDS.

• @TheProSlayer7:

Viz get in contact with me so we can get the details of your move settled. Thanks

Aye. Indeed, sir.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Pretty much here is the plan:

As far as Clan Wars being done all over the place, its about damn time we all took our shots of whiskey and drank our beers and mead and slugged it out with one another. As it was put earlier, Chivalry Medieval Warfare gets boring without some sort of compelling user-made storylines. As least our storylines are better than anything the WWE puts out these days.

On the subject of the war against ATOM tonight, we lost. No surprise, tbh, for we still need a lot of training. Good fight, ATOM. There’s a few reasons you guys are considered #1 console clan.

On the subject of other wars, the Stygies are going out to fight until we can’t anymore. Myself, at the moment, can’t participate in any of the One wars, which makes me sad. I’m in the works of earning enough coin to purchase an One. The ProSlayer7, Morganxcult, and my other One guys are doing their best to keep up with their workload. We got a few more Clan Wars planned and in planning, so atm, any more wars, due to our size, are going to be scheduled according to when we can get at them.

On the subject of SDS’s challenge, just because Viz decided to join the Stygies you wish to fight? That’s a rather silly reason to pick a fight with a lower-ranked clan. To be honest, I’d worry moreso about ATOM. They are the #1 clan and if you guys get good enough, you can be the defacto #1 clan. Back to the challenge itself, it’ll probably will be accepted. I will have to run it across with my other commanders first, however, as most decisions are ran across one another before actions are decided. I’ll give you guys the word on the vote for it or not. We got a few clan wars on our plate already that are being worked out, so it’ll be awhile anyway to we can even get to you since you’re the last in the line atm.

On the subject of mead, I like Viking Blöd. XD

Need to talk/finish talks with Knights Redemption, Order of the Chosen Few, Order of the Fallen Sun, and Havoc’s clan. I would be up for fighting with Fire Guardians if they were One, not PS4, and possibly SDS.

The ATOMvsSDS War is coming and its going to one of the biggest WARS that has ever happened. But when taking Viz in you knew you were taking the Rivalry in as well, thats how it works. I’m not looking for a War right away. But when it dose happen I’m expecting it to be a real battle. I know how bad SDS wants to be #1. How bad do you want #2 Viz? The story line is set, the battle will finish the book.

• With you being caught between ATOM at the peak of the mountain and my new allies and I crawling to the top you need to be holding on to #2 with both hands. IDK about the rest of the Stygian Blades, but I know for a fact I can take on every single active SDS member 1v1–that includes Addy and Hero. You’d best prepare yourself.

• @VizualDeciple:

Funny SB gets challenged by SDS when I join lmao…

Disciple Style!!!

lol gg Deciple

• Banned

Atom awaits.

• Harold I’m going be learning some trick from Neleaus so hopefully I’ll be prepared for you as well.

@The ProSlayer I sent a hello on Xbone hopefully you got it :)

• New vid for when a clan war is about to happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2_Kf0LTdI

• What trick. I probably know it already.

• I find it’s funny how long it’s taking for this Atom and SDS war to happen. It’s not that hard. You get some guys they get some guys and you swing swords and other pointed objects at people. Say what you want about out battle record but I’ve never backed down from a Fight. Most recently Atom challenged and I set up a time within the next couple days as soon as I could get enough guys we fought we lost but who cares I’m not so afraid of losing I keep stalling on the chance I will. Anytime you want to fight I’m just a few Xbox messages away New Age.

• @VizualDeciple:

With you being caught between ATOM at the peak of the mountain and my new allies and I crawling to the top you need to be holding on to #2 with both hands. IDK about the rest of the Stygian Blades, but I know for a fact I can take on every single active SDS member 1v1–that includes Addy and Hero. You’d best prepare yourself.

You beat me by rounds, but by kills we tied and I would’ve put up a better fight if I wasn’t laughing around with booger and his crew. If you tie with me then you will get 7-2d by addy and Hero will do the same.

We can have a tie breaker round if u like. Expect lots of salt.

• @TheProSlayer7:

I find it’s funny how long it’s taking for this Atom and SDS war to happen. It’s not that hard. You get some guys they get some guys and you swing swords and other pointed objects at people. Say what you want about out battle record but I’ve never backed down from a Fight. Most recently Atom challenged and I set up a time within the next couple days as soon as I could get enough guys we fought we lost but who cares I’m not so afraid of losing I keep stalling on the chance I will. Anytime you want to fight I’m just a few Xbox messages away New Age.

We are prepping for future wars. It could be the next war we have, the 2nd even the 20th when they are 40-0 by that time.

• @TheProSlayer7:

I find it’s funny how long it’s taking for this Atom and SDS war to happen. It’s not that hard. You get some guys they get some guys and you swing swords and other pointed objects at people. Say what you want about out battle record but I’ve never backed down from a Fight. Most recently Atom challenged and I set up a time within the next couple days as soon as I could get enough guys we fought we lost but who cares I’m not so afraid of losing I keep stalling on the chance I will. Anytime you want to fight I’m just a few Xbox messages away New Age.

I have Wars set up for before the month ends. SDvsATOM will be happening early March. But you guys shouldn’t be worried about my War with ATOM Iv been in 9 Wars vs ATOM and lost every one of them. Our War being later rather then sooner is because We are preparing properly for it. Im sick of hearing that we are “SCARED”. Nobody is scared we have been there and done that 9 times already. The next one is going to be a HUGE War of the ages. And Proslayer whenever you want to fight send me a ClanWar date and all will be settled.

• @Firecracker999:

You beat me by rounds, but by kills we tied and I would’ve put up a better fight if I wasn’t laughing around with booger and his crew. If you tie with me then you will get 7-2d by addy and Hero will do the same.

We can have a tie breaker round if u like. Expect lots of salt.

When did I put your skill in question? I know you are good. I’m just telling Newage That he shouldn’t brag about how good his clan is and how he is going to beat us when I was an A-team player for ages. He says he could destroy me but fire against fire still equals fire bruh.

And when did you turn on me too Firecracker?