Qualitystreet welcomes console players you know

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Qualitystreet

A group for players of Chivalry and other games , usually fps
    as a member you can make announcements and even use the forums.

• A fraction of us are rich enough for a gaming PC. c|:^)

• Well recently I was playing at all low settings with 62fps on a GT730 video card, sometimes they come up for £30 on ebay.
    no fans a low profile low powered card that runs this game. stick it in any quadcore computer tbh. 775 socket even as mine are.

• If only building your own computer was common knowledge.

• @coledeawesome:

If only building your own computer was common knowledge.

It pretty much is common knowledge with the amount of resources available. Most sources are very accurate, so much so that its almost impossible to screw up.

This guy makes great videos about that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8hyGsRuGho

What I’ve noticed is that many console players simply dont want to invest the money into a powerfull PC, which is absolutely fine. Its not so much that they dont have the money or that they’re poor, but its much rather that they have different priorities.

We’d welcome you though.

• Oh my gosh, the first pc player who didn’t insult a console player……you sir have made HISTORY!!! For real tho

• Why did the console peasant cross the road?

To render the buildings on the other side. C|:^)

• Pretty sure that can go both ways……

• Besides your a mutt, both breeds

• @Templar:

Besides your a mutt, both breeds

Harold’s not pure blood like the rest of us laugh

• @General:

Harold’s not pure blood like the rest of us laugh

Lol lots of great players have had a dash of PC in their blood…… although I don’t play it a lot (or am any good at it) I stand with Harold.
    PC is better m8… just more expensive

• Well I have a pc joke for you, How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb.?

• @loin:

Well I have a pc joke for you, How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb.?

Hmmm. Has to be one of those: 69 or 420 or 1337.

• I don’t have a clue what your on about tbh. By a Google search just now of those numbers
    it came up with all sorts of strangeness It must be a generation gap thingy.

• @loin:

Well I have a pc joke for you, How many software engineers does it take to change a lightbulb.?

Answere it already, you waiting for new years eve?

• @SgtHannes:

Answere it already, you waiting for new years eve?

Duh…. newly years OP

• yes the old answer was none its a hardware problem, often wry smiles in an office full of coders.
    Although just yesterday I thought of another answer being
    “none they don’t understand the problem”. a worthy original answer by moi.

software programmers are known for basically not understanding problems hence bugs or users don’t understand
    why the software they paid to be written does nothing they wanted it to do hehe. Writing Bespoke
    software can be a minefield of dummies, why many large companies and governments have spent
    millions on I.T projects reported to be for our good that collapsed yrs later after wasting public cash.
    Or so they say, nobody is ever prosecuted or the cash never recovered. Very strange that I.t seems
    to be the only criminals that get away with ;p