Presumed Hacker found on Official Classic Hong Kong #1 Server on 02.11.2015

• Hello Admins and Mods!

As the title says, I might have found a hacker. If this thread doesn`t belong here, feel free to move it/delete it of necessary. But hear me out first!

The guy I am talking abaout calls himself “…” or “MIMIMIMIMIMIMI”. He is Rank 36 and playing with Longsword. His movements though were way to jittery and abrupt for his ping. Also he seems to get kind of a speed boost every now and then, as well as some aim assistence. So I suspect Speed/Aim Hacks.

Here is roughly 5 minutes of gameplay footage showing him fighting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oijsbd4Nraw

This is his profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090740917/#

Then I realised that you might want his STEAM ID shown ingame. So I recorded again. Unfirtunately the game was soon over and there is just a very short fighting scene. It is clearly the same guy on the same server though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zWspqJDCNM

I think the Asian Chiv community is already way too small and a free roaming, unpunished cheater can only affect it to the worse. So please consider this seriously; this is not a salty H4x accusation of any sort. If I am mistaken, I apoligize in advance for naming and shaming. :playful:

Regards,
    Marv

• Any particular reason you made the video unavailable to mobile devices?

• YEAH FUCK MOBILE DEVICES!

No, I didn`t even know that it is. Must be default settings then. I just put the video as “Not listed” because I have some music running in the background. Lemme check.

Edit: Content ID strike. Blocked in Germany and on any sort of mobile devices. I was listening to The Who while playing.

• I don’t even though what that was. It looked like the combination of lag and a really high mouse sensitivity on a low DPI mouse. He wasn’t really running faster than everyone else though.

Also VAC is 100% automatic and handled by valve. Also not particularly smart to tell the hacker you are recording him hacking. As he will just stop or leave and hack somewhere else.

• At least smarter than the Hackerr, cause he didnt leave. :playful: His ping wasnt really high though. Something smelled very fishy about him.

• you could’ve check his packetloss in the playerlist.

• Don’t get your hopes up tbh. You need an experienced admin who has actually fought a lot of these kinds of crass
    players on the field of war , actually in Chivalry. Now me for example, I’m like serpico the knight, I can sense them
    like a cow drinks milk ;p Just looking at that video they would not see half the horse poo he is up to at all.
    Back in the day… 90 fov. hovis loaf up that hill I walked for miles

• I might add even in a quick look something is wrong with that player at a glance. I would normally
    then look at him for a day or every time he is seen, then record him while playing him, but it seems
    none of that intricate forensic evidence gathering including the actually posting of a video rocks the
    admins boats. They don’t give a rats poo at all, Or appreciate the time it took you to get this evidence
    let alone actually play those blatant exploiters in game at the same time. setting the whole thing up
    can take many many hours, I sent in 5 video’s you know , known players I still see today on official
    servers, infact some still team and exploit even upto last week when I spotted two of them.
    even that aco dinning hall troll is untouchable to this day.

Now in America its completely different hehe. We got some unknown player call tumbum in uk
    who I have never seen ever in the game, plus I read he only plays LTS? plus we got monkdyfiend
    who is never seen on this site but very rarely let alone gives a shit about the uk/euro official servers.
    let alone actually makes an appearance

• So what sort of hacks is this guy using O worthy one.

• Go play him and find out or ask marv

• I’ll keep an eye on him. Spec’d him a short while ago, didn’t see any obv speedhax or packet loss at the time. Lots of reverse overheads and FFA harvesting but those don’t take skill or hacks.

• Go get him dudeface hehe.

• oh, just looks like a typical third person user, belmez also got the retarded slopes, so speeds and range doesn’t really matter because weapons can reach twice as long or not at all.

• Its more important to jump in and fight the suspected player you know. Anybody can look at a photo of a swimming pool
    to then take an educated guess or speculate , its only when you jump in you can get a measure of many things. temp
    depth, wetness, that other stuff they put in pools or if some pleb is peeing in the water as exploiters do in game as
    they think no admin will actually fight them hehe.

• @dudeface:

I’ll keep an eye on him. Spec’d him a short while ago, didn’t see any obv speedhax or packet loss at the time. Lots of reverse overheads and FFA harvesting but those don’t take skill or hacks.

Thanks man.
    Its just, that everytime I fought him he seemed to just hit slightly to fast with jittery as fuck movement. Having a ping of 56 isnt high enough to justify that I assume. Also while spectating him as a player and a spectator I got he same idea.

@Xylvion:

oh, just looks like a typical third person user, belmez also got the retarded slopes, so speeds and range doesn’t really matter because weapons can reach twice as long or not at all.

I see where you are at, but look at 4:20 onwards in the cavern at the door objective. No slopes but the same shit all over the place.
    Also I wouldn’t say this is typical for 3rd person. I fight a guy named “The Paradox of Tell and Apple” (Dudeface might know him) on a regular basis, who recks the shit out of everybody here in Asia. He is rank 61 ~2300h gameplay Third person player. And he has some crazy moves, but none of them are this jittery and they all match the speed and range of his weapon.

@loin:

Its more important to jump in and fight the suspected player you know.[…]

I think so, too. I can only show you guys so much with a video. To really get the jist of it one has to fight against such a player himself. So you can see that there is something off here. I will try to elaborate further.

He was generally a bad player. I didnt really die to him anymore after the first "wtf was that?" death. He cant block, can`t read feints and - although assumingly using 3rd person as his only reason to excel stat-wise- he had a really bad sense of where he is in the 3D plain of the game. Meaning you could easily hit him, when he ran away to suddenly turn around at the speed of light hitting you super fast while the animation jitters behind. You could hit him and kill him, though he should easily be able to avoid that. Get what I mean?

I can still not just label him as legit and go on. :fatigue:

• Update:
    Seems as if the questioned guy wanted to be a member of a Chinese clan called CMIC. They did not accept him though, because he uses hacks. Still he puts on the clantag of them as you can see in his aliases. I talked to some members confirming this and upload screenshots of our conversations.
    Also here is the link to the profile of one of them.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123154983/
    A third member is being said to own further video evidence which he will provide later.

Edit: Don`t mind the German. :P

• But what hack? That’s what we don’t know. Without some punkbuster style screencaps we can’t actually see what he is using.

• I am waiting for that video I referred to. They say it is very obvious in that video, that he uses a speedhack.

Edit: Now I got a problem. The video doesnt exist (anymore). I will try to provide more evidence when I see him again. Whats the packet loss command?

• It doesn’t look like a speed hack though he is running at the same speed as other people the same class and his weapon is connecting at the right times. Speed hacks are very obvious especially when sprinting and doing Combos. A 10% speed hack on the third co,no strike the animation is often still on the rend of the release of the previous attack. None of that happened.

• @Ser:

I fight a guy named “The Paradox of Tell and Apple” (Dudeface might know him) on a regular basis, who recks the shit out of everybody here in Asia. He is rank 61 ~2300h gameplay Third person player. And he has some crazy moves, but none of them are this jittery and they all match the speed and range of his weapon.

Yeh I recall him. Vanguard GS/claymore user? Tough nut to crack at first but once you learn his habits you can beat him pretty easily.