My Fellow Warriors

• Hello, all!
    Just want to take a moment to see how everyone is doing! I’m on ps3, as some of you may know, but I wish luck to every version of Chivalry! There may be alot of difference between platforms (some major others not) but we are all connected by the thirst for battle… My experience on ps3 may be inferior to p.c. and some of ya’ll say xbox, but i never fail to have a blast chopping a few heads off with my clan brothers, which is why I have the game in the first place… Chivalry is unlike any game I’ve played, and the rush of adrenaline I get as a very skilled player and I bow to each other before trying to end the others life is unmatched.
    I guess there’s no specific “point” to this post, just want to become more active in the community and converse with others that love chiv as much as I do!
    Feel free to say hello!
    To my fellow ps3 players I look forward to meeting on the battlefield again if we’ve played before, but if we haven’t contact me and we’ll remedy that… To all other Chiv players much respect and may good fortune be yours in your travels and battles! -Gotti

• Someone will add a dash of salt to this forum for no reason soon

• That’s to be expected, brother. I pray there are a few more open-minded individuals on this forum though… Probably false hope, I’ll admit.

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Someone will add a dash of salt to this forum for no reason soon

Blow the horn, General is already here XXXDDD

• @DonShawnGotti:

Hello, all!
    There may be alot of difference between platforms (some major others not) but we are all connected by the thirst for battle…

Until your thirst for battle gets your head disconnected from the rest of you!

Happens to me all the time…

• Hopefully the UE4 project is almost done, I wonder when it’s gonna be released.

• It’s not gonna fucking come to console. This “project” could take another year. Don’t get your hopes up.

• I wouldn’t expect it to come on Xbox 360 or PS3. But if it is going to come on consoles it would be the Xbox one and Ps4. I just bought a better computer so if it’s only for PC I’d most likely download it. I’m not really the computer gamer type of person I’d rather play on consoles. I’d rather play on a console and do productive things on a PC.