Kick is broken

• After the “fix” it doesn’t work on shields when you’re backpedaling. Javelin archer with shield raised is untouchable.

• Wait, who is backpedaling? Are you backpedaling and trying to kick someone off of you and the kick fails OR is the Jav Archer backpedaling when you try and kick him and the kick fails? I will test later.

• @Retsnom:

Wait, who is backpedaling? Are you backpedaling and trying to kick someone off of you and the kick fails OR is the Jav Archer backpedaling when you try and kick him and the kick fails? I will test later.

When the guy with shield raised is backpedaling. Heavy kick doesn’t register.

• Because he backpedals out of your reach, it’s always been like that, jump kicks are what you want to do unless you’re at facehug when you start the kick.

• @Xylvion:

Because he backpedals out of your reach, it’s always been like that, jump kicks are what you want to do unless you’re at facehug when you start the kick.

^ this and possibly sprint at him till you get close enough to kick, if he is turtleing behind a shield.

• Kicks working like a charm for me.

• @Xylvion:

Because he backpedals out of your reach, it’s always been like that, jump kicks are what you want to do unless you’re at facehug when you start the kick.

I could swear I was in range when my kick phased through the shield. That was one time, the other time I heavy kicked a MAA and it played this weird sound, I think it’s the one when you kick a corpse, kinda different from the regular kick sound… anyway it did nothing, didn’t even move him at all.