ATOM vs HoG attempt #5

• Banned

Yes, you read that right this is the fifth time I have had to make this thread. To be honest im getting really tired of chasing after these cowards. Every time I offer a war (even when I give them weeks to prepare) I am always declined and given many excuses. Even in the case with Zian D where HE asked ME for a war, the result was still the same. HoG has proven to me time and time again that they are scared to death of me and my clan. However I will indulge them this last time just because nothing is going make me happier then slaughtering these fools. different from the last few attempts, the player organizing this war is my x-clan mate now HoG member “hero emperor”

Its sad to say that it isn’t looking good for him already.
    He initially posted that the war will happened on the 4th: this was the date in his bio too, but he has since changed it. I have contacted him multiple times asking him to stop stalling and fight already, but my words fall on deaf ears. I will be waiting at 5pm with my team on Wednesday, I guess we will see if he shows up.

In the likely event that HoG pussies out again, I’ll take this opportunity to call them out, Im not going to chase after them anymore if they want to be cowards. My members have fought their clan many times before and always destroyed them. At king Harold’s request I will share my teams encounters with HoG including duels and their pathetic “lobby crashing” attempts.

GRAVExxGrimm = reborn chief

Lobby crash fails:
    (My team mate was in HoG and was attacking me too) 7v1 and they couldn’t kill me.

6 HoG, (1 SDS) VS 4 ATOM. They were Cheating and still got destroyed.

6 HoG members and not a single one of them could kill me.

Need I say anymore? “HER0” was too scared to spawn in as I slayed 5 of his HoG members.

DUELS:
    Zian D was quoted saying to me " Im pretty confident we can beat atom 3v5 but I don’t want to talk shit" two days before he canceled the war against us. The 3 players he was referring to were HoG commanders:
    Zian D, HER0 emperor and GRAVExxGrimm

Zian D:
    4. - homura x akemi

HER0 emperor:
    3. he rage quit before the picture could be taken at (7-1) - homura x akemi
    4. he rage quit at (6-2)
    You will notice the last two pictures are incomplete duels. I warned “Homura” before the duel to take a picture after every round because hero is a rage quitter, I did the same in mine. It paid off considering he R-Q both our lobbies before we could picture the score.

reborn/GRAVExxGrimm:
    I don’t have any duels against him pictured, mostly because he refuses to fight me. I did however see one of my clan members post this in our chat the other day: - frank slnatra

Other HoG duels:

" HoG is the best duelist clan on chivalry" – reborn chief
    “im pretty sure we could beat you 3v5” – Zian D

you are welcome harold.

• #ClanWarOrShutUp

• Banned

@Nacho:

#ClanWarOrShutUp

hahaha you already know bro ;)

• Seems like a waste of effort IMO, prepare for another excuse to come at ya

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Seems like a waste of effort IMO, prepare for another excuse to come at ya

“all 20 of the photos were photo-shopped!!!”– HoG 2015

• When they say they are the best clan in chiv https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj563ViG7Qg

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

When they say they are the best clan in chiv https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj563ViG7Qg

Hahahahahha so true….

• See everyone says “fight and get it over with” but HOG can’t do that anymore, they actually have to win, they’ve talked so much shit about this war that they legit have to win or else they’ll be everyone punching bag for jokes, lesson of the day clans in chivalry, don’t talk unless you can walk

why I backed out before it got too nuts

• This is just, sad, canceling four times? I can see maybe postponing once, but four cancellations, bro they’re clearly not worth your time or the time of you clan. Coming from a Guy that screws up in almost every match he’s in, they clearly suck.

• Well puttttt

• Noticed how you were host on most of these. Shouldn’t matter, your connection is great regardless.

Btw this was good material for me. Thank you very much. :)

• Banned

@King:

Noticed how you were host on most of these. Shouldn’t matter, your connection is great regardless.

Btw this was good material for me. Thank you very much. :)

Yes, I am the host for most of these, but you see I have to host while I play against these guys or else they just vote kick me after I kill them all. I have had countless games where I would join take out 4-5 of there members and get vote kick instantly. Host does give me an advantage but certainly not a 19-0 advantage(I still managed to beat “HERO” one of the best duelists on console, 7-1 on his host). However you should know host is not a crutch for me or my team, atom has come on to the UK severs before for clan wars and won almost flawlessly with a 0 bar. I have even won duels against the top players in EU while they played on there host.

• Banned

@Spitfire62395:

This is just, sad, canceling four times? I can see maybe postponing once, but four cancellations, bro they’re clearly not worth your time or the time of you clan. Coming from a Guy that screws up in almost every match he’s in, they clearly suck.

Yes I’m starting to feel the same way, somer is right tho, they have talked so much shit at this point when they get destroyed they will look like idiots, so instead of meeting this reality they run and cower, giving excuses instead of taking action. When they don’t show up tonight, I will likely just count the interactions we have had as a win for my clan and move on. You can clearly see from this thread I have nothing more to prove, it would be a slaughter if they fought us, they know it, I know it and you know it. Honestly the only thing that has kept me interested in HoG for this long is the shit they have been talking. Nothing would make me happier than “ending” these cowards.

• lol I did better than these guys on your host months ago zombies (7-3 or 7-4 on your host and 7-6 on mine) , and I had the connection drop to deal with. That’s a bit embarrassing hahaha.

On a serious note, I seriously was asked by H3RO if I wanted to participate in the ‘war’. unfortunately it was in a party that I was asked and not a message or I would have posted a picture of it for s’s and g’s. I nearly died of laughter when it happened.

I’d never betray my ‘10 year old clan’

#HOGrestinspaghettineverforgetti

• Fucking noice one zombo… made my day with this thread.

• Banned

the day we have been waiting for, the clan war is supposed to start at 5pm EST.

• Heh. I doubt HoG would even war with Stygian Blades at this point. Or if its even worth asking. Smh. Such a shame, wasted potential.

• Banned

so my clan members are all online and ready to go! i will be sending out the clan war INV to HER0 in 30 mins.

• @I:

so my clan members are all online and ready to go! i will be sending out the clan war INV to HER0 in 30 mins.

Bruh……

• Banned

We are 11 mins in, still no response from HER0 I smell a pussy.