ATOM vs HoG attempt #5

• When they say they are the best clan in chiv https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj563ViG7Qg

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

When they say they are the best clan in chiv https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bj563ViG7Qg

Hahahahahha so true….

• See everyone says “fight and get it over with” but HOG can’t do that anymore, they actually have to win, they’ve talked so much shit about this war that they legit have to win or else they’ll be everyone punching bag for jokes, lesson of the day clans in chivalry, don’t talk unless you can walk

why I backed out before it got too nuts

• This is just, sad, canceling four times? I can see maybe postponing once, but four cancellations, bro they’re clearly not worth your time or the time of you clan. Coming from a Guy that screws up in almost every match he’s in, they clearly suck.

• Well puttttt

• Noticed how you were host on most of these. Shouldn’t matter, your connection is great regardless.

Btw this was good material for me. Thank you very much. :)

• Banned

@King:

Noticed how you were host on most of these. Shouldn’t matter, your connection is great regardless.

Btw this was good material for me. Thank you very much. :)

Yes, I am the host for most of these, but you see I have to host while I play against these guys or else they just vote kick me after I kill them all. I have had countless games where I would join take out 4-5 of there members and get vote kick instantly. Host does give me an advantage but certainly not a 19-0 advantage(I still managed to beat “HERO” one of the best duelists on console, 7-1 on his host). However you should know host is not a crutch for me or my team, atom has come on to the UK severs before for clan wars and won almost flawlessly with a 0 bar. I have even won duels against the top players in EU while they played on there host.

• Banned

@Spitfire62395:

This is just, sad, canceling four times? I can see maybe postponing once, but four cancellations, bro they’re clearly not worth your time or the time of you clan. Coming from a Guy that screws up in almost every match he’s in, they clearly suck.

Yes I’m starting to feel the same way, somer is right tho, they have talked so much shit at this point when they get destroyed they will look like idiots, so instead of meeting this reality they run and cower, giving excuses instead of taking action. When they don’t show up tonight, I will likely just count the interactions we have had as a win for my clan and move on. You can clearly see from this thread I have nothing more to prove, it would be a slaughter if they fought us, they know it, I know it and you know it. Honestly the only thing that has kept me interested in HoG for this long is the shit they have been talking. Nothing would make me happier than “ending” these cowards.

• lol I did better than these guys on your host months ago zombies (7-3 or 7-4 on your host and 7-6 on mine) , and I had the connection drop to deal with. That’s a bit embarrassing hahaha.

On a serious note, I seriously was asked by H3RO if I wanted to participate in the ‘war’. unfortunately it was in a party that I was asked and not a message or I would have posted a picture of it for s’s and g’s. I nearly died of laughter when it happened.

I’d never betray my ‘10 year old clan’

#HOGrestinspaghettineverforgetti

• Fucking noice one zombo… made my day with this thread.

• Banned

the day we have been waiting for, the clan war is supposed to start at 5pm EST.

• Heh. I doubt HoG would even war with Stygian Blades at this point. Or if its even worth asking. Smh. Such a shame, wasted potential.

• Banned

so my clan members are all online and ready to go! i will be sending out the clan war INV to HER0 in 30 mins.

• @I:

so my clan members are all online and ready to go! i will be sending out the clan war INV to HER0 in 30 mins.

Bruh……

• Banned

We are 11 mins in, still no response from HER0 I smell a pussy.

• Attempt #5? -.-

Then HOG gets bumped back down to #3 with SDS and FG on equal ground. Its funny we lose all the time be we got the balls to fight Zombies and his crew it’s hilariously sad. All the BS that’s been said on the forums but they can’t assemble their crew unless its other than ATOM lol.

Another nameless crew cast down into short term memory, Such a waste.

• I would like to spectate if HoG accepts lol. Can you invit me ?

• I will say that this might be the closest chance for war if Hero is planning it he’s been wanting to fight if I remember correctly. But I saying if they bail this time I’m calling it.

• Banned

yea i just made an update im over it….

• @I:

Yes I’m starting to feel the same way, somer is right tho, they have talked so much shit at this point when they get destroyed they will look like idiots, so instead of meeting this reality they run and cower, giving excuses instead of taking action. When they don’t show up tonight, I will likely just count the interactions we have had as a win for my clan and move on. You can clearly see from this thread I have nothing more to prove, it would be a slaughter if they fought us, they know it, I know it and you know it. Honestly the only thing that has kept me interested in HoG for this long is the shit they have been talking. Nothing would make me happier than “ending” these cowards.

On the off chance they show, I look forward to reading of Atom’s triumph over those cowards. If they want to talk shit, then they should back it up or prepare to eat it.