Spooky Scary Chivalry Music Video

• http://youtu.be/F9H-0T3J6Og

This is a tribute to my Skirmishers of the Moorland.
    Let me know what you think please.

Thanks.

• 2SPOOKY4CHIVALRY

• I’ve listened to that 6 times today. I added a community content section to my beginner’s guide just so I could put this in there. Great work!

• Haha, quality lyrics. Good show.

• @Reithur:

I’ve listened to that 6 times today. I added a community content section to my beginner’s guide just so I could put this in there. Great work!

Aye thanks. Yeah, you almost have to in order to better understand many of the words spoken.
    Thanks for the kind words. Chivalry is an amazing game which introduced me to some rockin’ people. The Moorland Skirmishers are the group who have come together in the same light to enjoy Chivalry to its fullest.
    I felt compelled to use the song as it was all to fitting for the timeing of everything.
    gotta use those moments of inspiration when they’re felt. Otherwise you jus’ fall into the grind of the day to day.

With broish love,

-Baron Moorland

• Its not my cup of Earl grey at all. Although spending time opening anything but movie maker for this game is
    not an option. Sony vagas and all that stuff is far to good to make video’s for a game were the developers
    just don’t give a damn tbh.