Updates For Chivalry plus Deadliest warrior DLC on consoles

• I am a huge chivalry fan who plays on xbox 360. But i’ve noticed that since I purchased the game there have been no new updates for it or its DLC (which i enjoy greatly) I think Torn Banner Studios should add new weapons and armor or possibly new maps which can be earned as there isnt much customization in the game currently. Also the 360 and ps3 are now outdated systems, so they could refine the game with newer,better, looking maps, weapons, and armor then release it on the newer gen consoles. It wouldnt hurt to add a clan war like game-mode that ranks your clan against other clans and has specific armor or weapons for the clan members to wear/use after your clan gets to a certain rank/number of wins…etc. Anyway these are just my ideas to make the game better as a whole feel free to comment your own below :) I still need a 360 clan my gamertag is MChEaf117

• @MChEaf117:

I still need a 360 clan my gamertag is MChEaf117

Join the Dark Alliance and I shall make you my apprentice.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3x7w546-IY

• Off topic on first post. C|:^)

• XD
    Well… we’ve all complained about how there are no updates but I doubt torn banner will ever update this game because it’s a cash grab.

• @MChEaf117:

I am a huge chivalry fan who plays on xbox 360. But i’ve noticed that since I purchased the game there have been no new updates for it or its DLC (which i enjoy greatly) I think Torn Banner Studios should add new weapons and armor or possibly new maps which can be earned as there isnt much customization in the game currently. Also the 360 and ps3 are now outdated systems, so they could refine the game with newer,better, looking maps, weapons, and armor then release it on the newer gen consoles. It wouldnt hurt to add a clan war like game-mode that ranks your clan against other clans and has specific armor or weapons for the clan members to wear/use after your clan gets to a certain rank/number of wins…etc. Anyway these are just my ideas to make the game better as a whole feel free to comment your own below :) I still need a 360 clan my gamertag is MChEaf117

My reaction when players ask if there’s gonna be an update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMWsO_-X7Y

But seriously, they haven’t updated on this port at all. Most of us have accepted that this was a cash grab. My advice for cheering up would be to ruin a 1v1 with a firepot and good life to ya.

• @VizualDeciple:

My reaction when players ask if there’s gonna be an update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMWsO_-X7Y

But seriously, they haven’t updated on this port at all. Most of us have accepted that this was a cash grab. My advice for cheering up would be to ruin a 1v1 with a firepot and good life to ya.

Nothing like a good oil pot on a 1v1 to liven up the party. Or somebody trying to vote kick you because they died to your oil pot in said 1v1 or in clusters from FFA matches.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Nothing like a good oil pot on a 1v1 to liven up the party. Or somebody trying to vote kick you because they died to your oil pot in said 1v1 or in clusters from FFA matches.

You use fire in a 1v1? gay……

• @•frogmonkey64:

You use fire in a 1v1? gay……

How do fire pots have a sexuality?

• Don’t even.

• @MChEaf117:

I am a huge chivalry fan who plays on xbox 360. But i’ve noticed that since I purchased the game there have been no new updates for it or its DLC (which i enjoy greatly) I think Torn Banner Studios should add new weapons and armor or possibly new maps

An update for the PS3 and Xbox 360? I think that sounds cool but I would never count on it. Don’t get me wrong, I still think that would be nice if there was an update. Think about it this way tho at least you guys get Deadliest Warrior: Battlegrounds, we don’t. Battlegrounds is like your DLC in a stand alone game to make more money off of you then what’s it’s actually worth! Lol buy it today!

• The problem is that while DW is a decent enough game the combat feels less refined than chivalry. In terms of a true solidarity in game play it just feels dumbed down from Chivalry.

• Banned

@SerSkellyman:

The problem is that while DW is a decent enough game the combat feels less refined than chivalry. In terms of a true solidarity in game play it just feels dumbed down from Chivalry.

The active hit time system is kinda hit or miss in DW due to the hit boxes being off, they added throwing but got rid of alternates. These two things stop it from being able to be competitive on. Also the fact I paid for a game with my money and I got a broken port that doesn’t even let you level up one of the classes that is a huge buying point of the game. Not to mention ninjas flipping out of the map and bot grinders.

• @Zian:

The active hit time system is kinda hit or miss in DW due to the hit boxes being off, they added throwing but got rid of alternates. These two things stop it from being able to be competitive on. Also the fact I paid for a game with my money and I got a broken port that doesn’t even let you level up one of the classes that is a huge buying point of the game. Not to mention ninjas flipping out of the map and bot grinders.

Lol that sounds pretty funny at the same time, do the ninjas actually flip out of the map tho?

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Lol that sounds pretty funny at the same time, do the ninjas actually flip out of the map tho?

You can if you have the know how, would say how to but then even more people would do it

• Yea i wish they would refine dw but its still pretty fun to play

• Banned

@MChEaf117:

Yea i wish they would refine dw but its still pretty fun to play

I have little hope for the xbox edition of it though, I will not lie, that port is a stain on their reputation. With the active hit time system being so buggy, and one of the advertised classes not even working it seems like their effort over the years is going down instead of up

• @Zian:

I have little hope for the xbox edition of it though, I will not lie, that port is a stain on their reputation. With the active hit time system being so buggy, and one of the advertised classes not even working it seems like their effort over the years is going down instead of up

This is why I’m waiting to see how much bugs and glitches are going to be in the xbox one/ps4 versions.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

This is why I’m waiting to see how much bugs and glitches are going to be in the xbox one/ps4 versions.

Yesterday I was trying to explain to someone that due to their bad work recently that they might want to wait for someone to buy the game first and then ask them how it plays, they responded with “I’m just going to buy the game”. Part of me now hopes that it is so horribly put together that you cannot even play vanguard and MAA can back flip out of the map.

• @Zian:

Yesterday I was trying to explain to someone that due to their bad work recently that they might want to wait for someone to buy the game first and then ask them how it plays, they responded with “I’m just going to buy the game”. Part of me now hopes that it is so horribly put together that you cannot even play vanguard and MAA can back flip out of the map.

Or out of their skins tgey have, its nothing but jesters and sweaty men in leather thongs.