ATOM vs HoG update

• Banned

Yea they didn’t show… AGIAN! :maddd::maddd::maddd: in-fact when I sent him the inv, he ran his pussy ass offline.

so basically HERO completely bailed on the scheduled war. even after sending me MSGs like these…

we sent him countless invites and waited until 6pm before we called it.

Just to clarify, I now 100% agree with hero “nov 4th or no war at all” because I am sick and tired of chasing around these cowards… he had the audacity to talk to me like a punk and not even show up after all that. I hate to be “that guy” but I counted this as a win for my team, I have nothing left to prove… he ran offline when my clan came for him

My clan has no equal, no competition. It is over. These guys are all talk and not worth any more of my time.

• We the jury find HOG guilty of bitching out, and sentence them to 3rd place #bitchpeas

• Such a shame, well ATOM, is officially the superior clan. I was kind of looking forward to learning how badly you beat their asses. but they turned tail and ran. A toast to your victory my friend.

• At least I had the audacity to go toe-to-toe with ATOM with a hastily assembled team before. We got our asses kicked, sure, but we didn’t cower out 5 times in a row.

On a semi-related note, SB vs SDS this Friday at 8:30pm US Central. Who will win? Who will lose? Who(if any) might pussy out? (JK. Noone will pussy out. After we fight, mugs of mead all around!

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

At least I had the audacity to go toe-to-toe with ATOM with a hastily assembled team before. We got our asses kicked, sure, but we didn’t cower out 5 times in a row.

On a semi-related note, SB vs SDS this Friday at 8:30pm US Central. Who will win? Who will lose? Who(if any) might pussy out? (JK. Noone will pussy out. After we fight, mugs of mead all around!

Ill drink to that homie.

• No mean to be the Debbie downer here on the whole thing but…he put it as his facebook status?..your bio on xbox is one thing but…Facebook…really? Family relatives gonna be all proud to see “heroxnerd is warring this Wednesday” “5 likes” one comment from mom “I’m disowning you”

• @I:

Yea they didn’t show… AGIAN! :maddd::maddd::maddd: in-fact when I sent him the inv, he ran his pussy ass offline.

HOG:
    Charisma -1000
    Karma Shift: Very Evil

ATOM:
    Level Up!

almost forgot…. Achievement unlocked “dealing with it”

• @I:

so basically HERO completely bailed on the scheduled war. even after sending me MSGs like these…

we sent him countless invites and waited until 6pm before we called it.

Just to clarify, I now 100% agree with hero “nov 4th or no war at all” because I am sick and tired of chasing around these cowards… he had the audacity to talk to me like a punk and not even show up after all that. I hate to be “that guy” but I counted this as a win for my team, I have nothing left to prove… he ran offline when my clan came for him

My clan has no equal, no competition. It is over. These guys are all talk and not worth any more of my time.

I’ve never fought you guys in an organized Clan Battle, but I have come against a few of you at a time in public matches. You fight well together.

• @General:

Schadenfreude
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuO6XFo1npw

Nice translate.

It’s funny how Firefly would piss himself in an actual war. C|:^)

• @King:

Nice translate.

You still have much to learn, my little u.k friend.

• You’re Canadian. Apologize.

• @King:

Nice translate.

Eh I’m more of a 1v1 fighter, I can’t fight Lts clan wars knowing if I fuck up the crew is finished. I got no chill when it comes down to clan war business.

• @VizualDeciple:

Eh I’m more of a 1v1 fighter, I can’t fight Lts clan wars knowing if I fuck up the crew is finished. I got no chill when it comes down to clan war business.

Aye. You’ve killed me numerous times 1v1.

• Banned

I would like from now on zombies, that if you are going to post parts of a conversation, post the whole thing. If anyone has read any of my posts they would know that zombies is using data abstraction to lull people who have no idea what is going on to their side of the argument thinking that House of Grimm is some evil society that is scared of the great Atom. Sadly for all you people who think Atom is always right, you are mistaken and I ask you to think of the fact that zombies only post things people say to him without giving any correct context. Pretty shady huh? Its almost like he doesn’t want you to see what the other side of the conversation is.

• @Zian:

I would like from now on zombies, that if you are going to post parts of a conversation, post the whole thing. If anyone has read any of my posts they would know that zombies is using data abstraction to lull people who have no idea what is going on to their side of the argument thinking that House of Grimm is some evil society that is scared of the great Atom. Sadly for all you people who think Atom is always right, you are mistaken and I ask you to think of the fact that zombies only post things people say to him without giving any correct context. Pretty shady huh? Its almost like he doesn’t want you to see what the other side of the conversation is.

It’s a game. Your childish rambles will only get you euthanized laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irH7ruetdo

Hey zombies. Lets send Zian to ze camp.

• Banned

@General:

It’s a game. Your childish rambles will only get you euthanized laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irH7ruetdo

Hey zombies. Lets send Zian to ze camp.

OH NOES, PLS SIRE