New events! (please read in full)

• Banned

Clan submissions Bring your whole crew to fight side by side!
    -Do not submit via forums for this sub type, please contact a House of Grimm Xbox 360 Chivalry commander

Large team submissions Any group of five players are allowed to join, gamer tags required.
    -some events will not involve all of your members

Small team submissions Any group of three players are allowed to join, gamer tags required.

Solo submissions Bring yourself and make sure to pack your regret so you can reflect on your life decisions.
    -you will not be put into duels with other solo submissions

*No Atom clan submissions will be accepted.

*You do not need a clan to join in.

*If you are currently in a clan but your leader has decided against making the teams for you you may make your own.

*You may have multiple submissions but you may not currently be in both a small team submission and a large team submission.

This next part is full of updates, basically unneeded information but I would appreciate if you read it anyways.

Current Event List:
    Strategic teams
    Teams of four pitted against each other in strategic combat on large maps requiring one player of each class.
    Hybrid LTS Tournament Solo submissions will be randomly selected and put on to small teams before clashing with each other, fighting for the approval of the judges and the title of champion!

Davids vs Goliath(postponed until further notice)A solo submission player goes head to head against a small team of three sling wielding archers, will his mighty hammer be enough to halt the onslaught of pebbles?

Old School LTS Two groups of warriors fight to the death in an honorable team mode.

Old School TO Burning villages, besieging castles, and killing high and mighty kings.

Current Event Updates:
    Sorry to those who were asking for it to start this weekend, it will most likely not happen due to the plans we have already, it will for sure start next weekend. Again I want to apologize to those who were excited for this weekend.

Staff wanted: We need more staff members for House of Grimm, it is hard on our small working force to properly coordinate our large amount of members and events. You can be in a different clan and still help though. If you have the spare time and the will to give back to the community message me through pm over this forum or follow the HoG help email/xboxlive.

• Seems like a lot for you to organize at once, maybe you should make sure you can get one of the events going on before you try and plan several.

• Hey I’m too lazy to read past “events” so count me in

• And also I can help out if reborn is done with his fit against me, I have nothing else to do

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

And also I can help out if reborn is done with his fit against me, I have nothing else to do

I did’nt even know he was mad at chu?!? But yes you can, wait for now and I will talk to you later about it, and im assuming you want a solo submission?

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Seems like a lot for you to organize at once, maybe you should make sure you can get one of the events going on before you try and plan several.

Not going to be too hard, just stressful if too many people sign up. Right now I am assuming we will be perfectly fine. The reason we didn’t do this sooner is because we wanted more than House of Grimm there so that way everyone could have some fun. There is also the fact that we will most likely do one event type a week, maybe two for now. Once we have more submissions and everything with the icky clan is sorted we will have more time anyways.

• I can ask my buddy to team with me but he’s kind of hated by those who know him….

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I can ask my buddy to team with me but he’s kind of hated by those who know him….

Im sure its fine, but if you want a team submission the current smallest is three people. It this kicks off nicely we will add more events and more submission types(like a rival submission type). And hopefully even a point system for those who win events to buy prizes.

• Seems legit

• Banned

Is that your friends name?

• No his name is Flamehedz, recently changed it to a name you are soon to find out about

• He’s a wretched player, but tbags on sight lol

• Banned

Well as long as he keeps it at the door or avoids offending others its fine ^.^

• Banned

Doing a little thread necromancy, updated the initial thread post with some more information and had some questions about the forum tools if someone could tell me, can you make more than one poll for a thread? And can you make polls on threads after they are created?

• PS3 would wreck if we were on the Xbox

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

PS3 would wreck if we were on the Xbox

From what I hear it is the other way around, but does it really matter?

• @•frogmonkey64:

PS3 would wreck if we were on the Xbox

Cool story bro

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!