The votekick bug. Trolls are free to troll forever?

• Since the latest patch, I’ve found it hard to enjoy my experience on many servers; due to a now well-known bug which disallows players from making more than one vote per server, per restart.
    This is being abused by the minority of Chivalry players that tend to be more eristic in nature. They are free to teamkill to their hearts content and ruin the experience of many players…
    Or perhaps people sitting AFK in spawn zones for an entire game.

When will this be fixed?
    Is there anything I can do in the meantime when I come across these players?

• @Dei:

Is there anything I can do in the meantime when I come across these players?

Join this group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin

Enter the chatroom and let an admin (we’ll try to keep the chat populated over the weekend) know what’s up. We will ban TKers. The bad ones will get permanently banned from all official servers.

• Thank you for your reply.
    “The objective is to promote a positive and constructive setting for those who Enjoy Chivalry and wish to make it a better place to game.”
    Now that is something I am very much interested in.
    Would it be applicable to supply a screenshot along with player name and rule violation?

• Screenshots and link to steam profile (rather than just name).
    Easiest is to check if there are any admins in the chatroom since it’s much more efficient for us to just hop on a server and ban someone while they are in the act.

• Ok, that’s great.

Thanks again.

• @Dei:

When will this be fixed?

Reddit gets better updates than the forum, says Monday there.

• This post is deleted!

• @gregcau:

Reddit gets better updates than the forum, says Monday there.

Fix incoming today (Monday)

• @Reithur:

Fix incoming today (Monday)

Nope, not today.

I’ll get the guillotine ready.

• ^^ see, that is why I didn’t post the patch ETA here.