SIT DOWN SON PC CHAPTER

• I don’t know if anyone is looking for a clan, or if they are interested in that sort of thing, but offer is there XD

We’ve made a name for ourselves on the console port of Chivalry, and we are looking to expand the enterprise…

-Info posted on Clan sub-forum for the XBOX360/PS3 section

-Casual or competitive players are welcomed.

-Level 10+

-U.S. (All regions)

Contact us on Steam or in game:
    -Bladesman Viz (Harbinger, SDS PC/Co-Leader, SDS XBOX 360)
    -DAS_DASTF (Co-Leader, SDS PC)

We look forward to playing with you :)

“Sword n’ Shield, True Honor Knights” -SDS Motto

• Do we get the Royale for joining hehe.

• Can I join? XD

• Just as soon as I can afford a half decent PC

• @loin can’t make any promises XD

Firecracker you are SDS already Lmao.

• PC is the sh!t. I love how everyone is like “Kauser is lagging but he has 12 ping?”, “speedhacks or lag”, “someone kick him he fainted”, “Kauser are you lagging?”.
    Here is how to use the lag to your advantage. Have kick ass internet, or don’t use wireless, plug your computer (or in my case a laptop from the early 2000s ) into your router or whatever the f*** u use. (My router is a motum being used as a router #science bitch)
    Then your set. All the nerds on PC are all like “but he has such low ping how can he be crashing the server” and I’m just sitting there laughing. Making a player double my level have an anurism over the fact that I’m invisi swinging on PC.

SWAGATHA KNIGHTS UNITE

• No offense to anyone on pc. In fact I envy PC gamers……

• @Firecracker999:

PC is the sh!t. I love how everyone is like “Kauser is lagging but he has 12 ping?”, “speedhacks or lag”, “someone kick him he fainted”, “Kauser are you lagging?”.
    Here is how to use the lag to your advantage. Have kick ass internet, or don’t use wireless, plug your computer (or in my case a laptop from the early 2000s ) into your router or whatever the f*** u use. (My router is a motum being used as a router #science bitch)
    Then your set. All the nerds on PC are all like “but he has such low ping how can he be crashing the server” and I’m just sitting there laughing. Making a player double my level have an anurism over the fact that I’m invisi swinging on PC.

SWAGATHA KNIGHTS UNITE

I need to get a real PC…… :’(

• I’m playing on a fuckin Lenovo laptop and its not bad on med-low settings XXXDDD

• @VizualDeciple:

I’m playing on a fuckin Lenovo laptop and its not bad on med-low settings XXXDDD

How much does it cost?

• Thinking of getting a laptop that can support this game. (I know, it’s a laptop and laptops aren’t for gaming but I have to work with a budget here so…… ya

• @Firecracker999:

Thinking of getting a laptop that can support this game. (I know, it’s a laptop and laptops aren’t for gaming but I have to work with a budget here so…… ya

Figure out whatever laptop you think you want, then go here & build a PC for the same price as that laptop instead. It will be a much better build than the laptop.

• @Reithur:

Figure out whatever laptop you think you want, then go here & build a PC for the same price as that laptop instead. It will be a much better build than the laptop.

I’m Samuel L muthafuckin Jackson, not Steve Jobs lol JK.

Nah for real though I’m not that tech savvy to build one TBH.

• @VizualDeciple:

I’m Samuel L muthafuckin Jackson, not Steve Jobs lol JK.

Nah for real though I’m not that tech savvy to build one TBH.

This guy will build one for you in your price range, configure it, and ship it to you. He plays Chivalry and helped me with my PC build.

Edit: No, it’s not my website.

• @Reithur:

This guy will build one for you in your price range, configure it, and ship it to you. He plays Chivalry and helped me with my PC build.

Edit: No, it’s not my website.

Oh, ok cool. Did you build a PC just for Chivalry?

• @Reithur:

Screw xbox one I’ll just get an affordable gaming pc

• @VizualDeciple:

Oh, ok cool. Did you build a PC just for Chivalry?

I built a PC because my old one died and I got tired of playing on a laptop with a media GPU (using below minimum settings). The guy from DragonPC helped me spec a PC, I orderd and built my new system for $950 CAD.

I don’t always have time to play games, but when I do, I play Chivalry.

@Firecracker999:

It’s much better value for your money and is upgradable.

• I must confess to building a gaming rig back in the day to run Quake hehe. Pentium 4 200 clock speed wasn’t it?
    As Mr Rethur say’s its very easy to do nowdays, Watch some utube video’s.

• @Firecracker999:

A while later……

Updated

Ended up getting an xbone. Pc still to expensive plus I heard PC community is dying and console is growing

• PCs aren’t as expensive as everyone likes to make them out to be. Provided you wait for a sale on EVERY SINGLE PART of your PC, you can get an upper-mid or lower-high tier gaming PC for like, 600-800 bucks. More expensive than a PS4/Xbone? Sure, but also more powerful and you get all the neato benefits of the PC.

Even if you’re not using it for multiplayer games AT ALL, owning a PC is still worth it for single player games, PC exclusives and mods.