The forum salt is out of hand

• Banned

This thread will be filled with hatred, a lot, like the kind that comes from people wasting 100+ hours of your free time hate. You guys probably play chivalry for, let me guess, FUN! Who doesn’t? Its a great fighting game with amazing core mechanics! Its too bad its not just that, its also a outlet for people who have social problems to drag the rest of us down. I am making this thread to answer every possible question or misconception about House of Grimm, Atom, House of Grimm members, Atom members and basically everything else because I’m tired of answering pms,emails,xbox360 messages, and thread posts from the king of salt himself.

“House of Grimm war attempt number five”- most people already know this but it is actually the first try. If you have been following i end zombies thread posts you are probably either ignorant of the situation or actually believe everything he posts (I pity you) They decided a long time ago that the whole point of Chivalry is a big prick waving contest, so they want to get as much attention as possible and make as many threads, groups, and parties where they can all group together and insult people who are nicer than them out of spite. They have never, not once worked for anything positive for this community. If you read their posts you would see just that, but for the problem at hand, have also failed completely to reach us for a clan fight. I had to find Homera in a public lobby by chance and message him for the clan fight because zombies ignored me for a week straight. Then when we finally think we will be able to fight he tries to change it last minute. I wasn’t letting this get away from us so I tried to fix the time with them. I was met with pointless insults, dates on holidays for no purpose but to insult me for having plans ON A HOLIDAY, and of course saying that the neutral host they promised was unavailable for the time they recommended and we agreed on. We finally decided on doing it a few hours earlier in the day and things went on… for five seconds, which after I received another invite to their party, where they wanted to change again to two days early, which for the current time was tomorrow, and insult me more for “not being organized” and being the “I have a life kid”. I openly stated three times that if they continued their pointless insults that I would cancel the fight. Their response? WHAT R U GONNA CRI? So there is no fight, if they wanted one they could have worked toward a new date with me but instead they want to waste my free time which I already spend countless hours of it soldiering around 110 people.

Atom listen, if you want a fight with House of Grimm guess what, no! You have proven to everyone who has seen this first hand that you do nothing but negative, and I am tired of how much work I have to put forth to argue with you over your lies, it has gone to the extent that our friends have left House of Grimm because of your members nagging, and the public opinion being ruined by you. This is a game and while fun, you need to realize you are not a actual knight, you kid who tries to cyber bully through a game. You insulting us will not make your life better, realize this and stop. Your long list of invalid arguments is creating work for everyone involved and it is nothing but trouble. You say you are the best Chivalry player, but you also say you don’t like playing Chivalry? You say your clan is the strongest fighting force on Chivalry, yet you cannot even lift a hand to an intelligent argument? You say your clan allows only the best fighters, but you have your so called “spies” join others clans to sabotage them so you can win and talk trash about them? You practice exploits of the game so you can use them to your advantage, but you claim to be a skilled fighter?

Its not to late to apologize to the people you insulted and lied to, that’s all I want from you, man up and be the knight you act like.

• Reborn chief is still salty.

• Everything you need to know about HOG and ATOM in 6 seconds ––>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcb4_QwP6fE Salt is just part of the game, my friends ;)

• Every clan has something to say about every other clan.

• Solution:
    No one war, scrimmage, train with, talk to, fight against, even message any clan that’s being salty.

• Could form an Assembly of Clans to discuss these kinds of problems.

and I swear to high heavens if someone says " oh FIRECRACKER it’s just a game we don’t need this fake UN b.s." then look at what has been happening over the past months with this game and tell me any solution that you have is any better.

• A clan UN?! I don’t think so.
    My solution… Anarchy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clZ5pdrc_X8
    (It’s our game and we’re entitled to do what “we” want.)
    But on that note- There’s a huge difference between “salt” and “cyber bullying”.

• @General:

A clan UN?! I don’t think so.
    My solution… Anarchy.
    But on that note- There’s a huge difference between “salt” and “cyber bullying”.

U w0t m8

also…. a group of people representing different clans to discuss this kind of salt breeding carp wouldn’t hurt.

• I think anarchy is what we already have, and it hasn’t been working.

• Banned

@King:

Reborn chief is still salty.

That may be, but he doesn’t actively try to make more trouble :/

• Banned

@General:

A clan UN?! I don’t think so.
    My solution… Anarchy.

There is a difference, i end zombies has crossed the line. You have no place in this argument anyways firefly considering you have no idea what you are talking about :/ If zombies wants to defend himself he can post here.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

U w0t m8

also…. a group of people representing different clans to discuss this kind of salt breeding carp wouldn’t hurt.

I doubt we would need it if we just shunned the people who team kill people for being in different clans, we kick people from House of Grimm for that kind of behavior but no one else does for some reason cough hide yo kids, addybear homera cough if you for some reason hate people just for being part of a different group keep it to yourself, no reason to ruin their game for it.

• Honestly, how seriously ya’ll take yourselves/this game amuses me to no end. So I hope the saltiness continues, personally. (=

• @conmon_the_archer:

Honestly, how seriously ya’ll take yourselves/this game amuses me to no end. So I hope the saltiness continues, personally. (=

I know, right!
    fist bump

I have no real opinion on clan squabbles.

• We could make a soap opera out of chiv

• Banned

Yes, I take Chiv so seriously, definitely not trying to lighten my workload by offing Mr problem maker. Somer you know me personally and have played in private/public matches with me. You should know I find it really hard to take it seriously. You should think about how much work his little fits make for me, when you realize that you will see why I made this thread. I want to help House of Grimm on my freetime, but I still want to play with House of Grimm on my freetime.

• Didn’t mean it as anything bad, I think we would make a lot of money off soap chiv, young and the chivless

• Banned

Maybe, we could use the money to buy a messer in real life! That way we can spin in circles.

• Sounds a little too entertaining for you, I’ll get to the script writing though, episode 1’s plot, “I end zombies cheated on reborn with general firefly”, I can see it now, critical acclaim, in the bag

• @Zian:

I doubt we would need it if we just shunned the people who team kill people for being in different clans, we kick people from House of Grimm for that kind of behavior but no one else does for some reason cough hide yo kids, addybear homera cough if you for some reason hate people just for being part of a different group keep it to yourself, no reason to ruin their game for it.

I’m not even gonna start about how the first line and a half are a bit false