Archers got buffed in the last patch

• They die less often because of chase mechanic nerf, everybody’s just running away now, god damn hilarious.

I’m still gonna say heavy kick doesn’t register on backpedaling (Jav) shields (I KNOW WHAT I SAW GUISE).

ggwp

• Ghost swings seems occur more often too.
    There is a new ram bug on kingsgarden. If you kill an agathian using it, it may not stop the ram from being completed.
    Attack animations with Maul, Messer, Zwei, and Claymore doesn’t alway show on swings.
    Torn Burger you did it again…

• Why run about on maps chasing Archers then? take a few months away from game as I am atm, movie and boxset time.
    If this is a problem chasing classes TB might have fixed it on your return.

• I actually like the idea of a chase code, IF it is reliable and works correctly. It sort of did at one time but then they went and fucked with it making it terrible. I also hate the idea of the sprint lockout which I have complained about since AOC Toe2Toe. The Sprint lockout is not as bad as AOC’s Toe2Toe but it still nerfs the ancient tactic of hit and run or boom and zoom.

• @petergriffin:

They die less often because of chase mechanic nerf, everybody’s just running away now, god damn hilarious.

Well they didnt fix it with the patch so I guess we are stuck with archer easy escape code from now on.

Completely ridiculous, archers already one shot every class, and now they can run away.

I guess its time to give up on the other classes.