Done with cmw - thank you for your time

• CMW has been awesome game for so long, but I guess its time to move on.

Devs are killing the game patch by patch, archers get buffed every time and melee is really a secondary consideration, not to mention break core things while adding skins.

They seem happy to ignore the core people that bought the game and why they bought it.

The forums have gone to hell, all the old people who made the forums (like Kimi) have left, the only thing the forums have left is a few off topic trolls and no dev interaction.

Its obvious TBS are creating a new game that has nothing to do with the game that made millions. So ignore the people that gave you all their money (I spent around $1000) and try something - hopefully you will be back to create CMW2 but by that time I think we will have moved on and no longer checking for “updates”.

• See you in a week! ;)

• Yeah I swear you quit the game before.

• This post is deleted!

• Why do Gregcau and Loin hate each other??? :(

• We don’t tbh, as you can see he gets to attack me on this forum for years with impunity but when I reply
    the admins delete my post. This op blatantly attacks other posters esp me and mr L just dig back.

I have once again stuck an official complaint in about mr dudeface, to add.

• Mod

You can’t really leave Chivalry tbh mr greg. It’s like that line from the song Hotel California. “You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave”

Thanks for playing anyway, I hope you return with more positive feelings.

• @gregcau:

CMW has been awesome game for so long, but I guess its time to move on.

Devs are killing the game patch by patch, archers get buffed every time and melee is really a secondary consideration, not to mention break core things while adding skins.

They seem happy to ignore the core people that bought the game and why they bought it.

The forums have gone to hell, all the old people who made the forums (like Kimi) have left, the only thing the forums have left is a few off topic trolls (Loin) and no dev interaction.

Its obvious TBS are creating a new game that has nothing to do with the game that made millions. So ignore the people that gave you all their money (I spent around $1000) and try something - hopefully you will be back to create CMW2 but by that time I think we will have moved on and no longer checking for “updates”.

Lets be honest here TB is no Bethesda Studios or Namco Games but they made an awesome game for their size. It is an indie tryhard game, so of course there’s going to be douchebags on the forums (not talking about anyone in particular) and buggy gameplay. That’s no reason to quit for good :(

• The mechanics are revolutionary tier tbh, every other game melee mechanic feels terrible and dumb after chivalry. Torn Banner is funny, I can’t wait to see the next project and how it will go as time pass. I just hope its something melee like chivalry, pls. Or maybe a good as fuck RTS like Command & Conquer, that would be nice as well imo.

• @Vanguard:

The mechanics are revolutionary tier tbh, every other game melee mechanic feels terrible and dumb after chivalry. Torn Banner is funny, I can’t wait to see the next project and how it will go as time pass. I just hope its something melee like chivalry, pls. Or maybe a good as fuck RTS like Command & Conquer, that would be nice as well imo.

What he said, it’s the only game of its kind really.

• @VizualDeciple:

What he said, it’s the only game of its kind really.

I find this very respectable tbh, in these dark times the gaming industry is living of creativity doom and general dumbness, Torn Banner did Chivalry, a game that is a genre on its own and have inspired and still is going to inspire many amazing games to come.

BUT, imho they still have to learn how to leave a game in a good solid state, stop being so fucking stubborn with game balance (really TB guys, stop with this shit lmao just make mercs vanilla already wtf) and talk more with the community.

• I was drunk and I lied, but Loins forum drivel does annoy me lol.

• @Vesanus:

See you in a week! ;)

You were bang on.

• This post is deleted!

• @lemonater47:

You were bang on.

One does not simply quit chiv.

• How exactly is it possible to spend 1k on Chiv? Thats the thing that boggles my mind about this.

• @SgtHannes:

How exactly is it possible to spend 1k on Chiv? Thats the thing that boggles my mind about this.

I spent 2500h already, I feel so bad man wtf am I doing with my life. Whenever I kill 4 guys or more at the same time I feel bad because it only shows how much of my life I wasted getting gud at this game, its a sad thing tbh when you think about it.

But don’t get me wrong this game is fucking fun beyond belief lmao, thats why I wasted so much life time on it and probably would do again. MORDHAU WHEN TBH

EDIT: Oh fuck you were talking about money lmao I’m so stupid, I don’t even know why I thought you were talking about in game time

• Mod

@SgtHannes:

How exactly is it possible to spend 1k on Chiv? Thats the thing that boggles my mind about this.

Monopoly money.

• @SgtHannes:

Kickstarter.

• @Reithur:

Kickstarter.

Makes sense. Either that or buying 250 smurf accounts.