Bug - Catapult falling through map or cannot use.

• On the map where you burn the tents, push the wagon, break gate and kill the chieftains at the end, the catapult on the attacking side (Agatha) falls through the map and disappears or is invisible. If you hit E your screen goes black. The defending Catapult (Mason) all you can do is mount it and turn providing that you can mount it in the first place. There is no way to launch catapults once mounted.

• Return of an old bug tbh. I suppose this also causes the pseudo-invisible player bug for those affected by the dodgy 'pult?

• @dudeface:

Return of an old bug tbh. I suppose this also causes the pseudo-invisible player bug for those affected by the dodgy 'pult?

Yes, yes it does.

• have seen it happen on stoneshill too and before this patch. I’ve been attacked by invisible masons who had used the cata.

• invisible catapult on Stoneshill. anyone that enters that area will become invisible if the cata is also invisible for you. in first person you only see your weapon and in 3rd nothing.

• The shadows.

• Intersting. This happened to me on Belmez aswell.Catapult was gone and it glitched me underground.

• It’s great as to some people you are compeltely invisible. However I think they had to be alive when you became invosible for them to see you as invisible. Or not see you rather. When they respawn you are visible to them even though you yourself are invisible to you. Players can be on the other side of the map when you become invisible and they still won’t see you if you walk straight up to them. They can hear you though. And of course see your shadow. But if they die you are visible to them.

Much trolling was had that day. I mean what are you gonna do when a bunch of giggling shadows comes straight at you?

• This happens to me with DW catapults really weird invisibility stuff related to this where you can’t attack the invisible players and you only see your weapon if you walk over the invis cata but players who don’t have the glitch can see and attack everyone just fine. Weird stuff, I used to think I could possibly kill the invisible players and use a shield to block them if they were bad enough but apparently my weapon just passes through them without dealing damage so any attempt of killing and invis player is pointless.