Fire pot got buffed?

• Recently noticed that, as a knight, a single fire pot took my health down by 45%, and that’s not including time stood in the fire. I don’t remember the fire pot’'s ever doing that amount of damage, in fact the only thing it used to be good for was finishing off people who were damaged to the point that they were COVERED in blood.

This was on an official server, so its not like there was some weird setting changing the damage (I don’t know if that’s even possible)

anyone else notice this? or has it been like that for ages and I have just realised ha.

• Anything like this TB ignores op. If it sells games and makes it easier to play we are stuck with it for good.
    Team damaging man at arms with fire don’t have any fear of being kicked as the team damage doesn’t show
    on the stats for fire.

• Double fire pot maybe? As Fire damage stacks. Triple firepot = death in about 3 seconds for any class.

• Firepot needs a buff.

• @loin:

Team damaging man at arms with fire don’t have any fear of being kicked as the team damage doesn’t show
    on the stats for fire.

This is already on TB’s to-do list.

• @Reithur:

This is already on TB’s to-do list.

They fixed it once, was fun to get a lot of assists with the firepots as well.

• Well at least the oiter ones are due for spears, its almost laughable what they get away with nowdays imo

• @lemonater47:

Double fire pot maybe? As Fire damage stacks. Triple firepot = death in about 3 seconds for any class.

No it was just one MAA throwing the fire pot, and they had no access to extra fire pots through ammo boxes.

• Its also the distance these pots can be thrown nowdays tbh. A very nasty minded Developer added those pots imo.

• yeah i got hit by a firepot recently and was like holy shit - firepots are OP.

Also, can we talk about how the oil drop does like 90% damage to knights?

I mean realism i guess, but for fucks sake it just keeps on ticking damage away even if you just get barely dripped on

• its placebo.damage is same

• @50ShadesofClay:

yeah i got hit by a firepot recently and was like holy shit - firepots are OP.

Also, can we talk about how the oil drop does like 90% damage to knights?

I mean realism i guess, but for fucks sake it just keeps on ticking damage away even if you just get barely dripped on

I think it’s balanced in the fact that it generally burns as many team mates to death as it does enemies.

• @lemonater47:

I think it’s balanced in the fact that it generally burns as many team mates to death as it does enemies.

Its just what a team mate needs tbh the walnuts barbecued by his side as he fights for his life hehe.
    This fire pot thing is so op. Lets just admit without that the man arms can easily hold his own.
    dodge, speed and blistering speed of spam 1h sword as he dodges in and out plus a mini shield.
    I suggest TB extinguishes those pots now and removes them completely.

• Banned

@loin:

Its just what a team mate needs tbh the walnuts barbecued by his side as he fights for his life hehe.
    This fire pot thing is so op. Lets just admit without that the man arms can easily hold his own.
    dodge, speed and blistering speed of spam 1h sword as he dodges in and out plus a mini shield.
    I suggest TB extinguishes those pots now and removes them completely.

nooo, they are my favorite to finish off people I punch into submission. Also in my personal opinion every class should have a special throwing anyways, all we are missing is the knight. Which actually has the special utility the tower shield/great shield but I would prefer the axes also to be limited to the knights as well.