Things I hate when teammates in Pub matches do

• Feel free to share some of the things that pies you off about what some public match casuals do……

• When they team kill…then as soon as you swing back they vote kick you…

• Just to start off and name a few

• running into a crowded area full of teammates and spamming rt , like are u kidding me? Can u not see or hear me right next to you? Can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten hit by low levels who only use RT…… pisses me off, the spectral echo fights better than most of them.

• not killing the last guy in LTS, I hate when it’s someone like boombox last alive and they never kill their friend on the other team, they just do nothing for the remaining 2-3 minutes and it drives me insane. It’s not funny… I have him as an avoided player for that exact reason

• when everyone copies your class, so I used to use MAA all the time and when I started getting into competitive Chivalry I swapped over to maintain lying Vangaurd and eventually started only using Knight with Long sword and recently I’ve been getting back into MAA so that I can better fill roles in my clan and I’m a liability in some team games, I’ve been playing a lot of pub matches as a MAA and dominating, running into crowds of 3 shrubs avoiding ones attack stabbing another (it is an art tbh) (and yes I understand that wouldn’t work in a real clan battle but it does against shrubs). So the point is I start seeing a lot of success and then suddenly everyone else I n the game is a MAA using the same class. Ducking pisses me off… why do people do this!? Use your ducking class and skills, don’t try to copy mine

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

When they team kill…then as soon as you swing back they vote kick you…

Wow beat me to my own thread…. impressive

+1 Tech skills

• Oh also when noobs think that swinging through you to hit the enemy is a good strategy…my worst enemy…is not the enemy…but idiots

• And thanks that’s what happens when you set up a tent in the forums

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Oh also when noobs think that swinging through you to hit the enemy is a good strategy…my worst enemy…is not the enemy…but idiots

Sucks when your fighting 2 teams, the enemy and all the level 0-10s

• Yup, or when you’re in mid swing and your own archer hits you ;) then you stop your swing and get your head lopped off….points for trying I suppose, I’m done with my nightmares as I will end up stealing them all haha

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Yup, or when you’re in mid swing and your own archer hits you ;) then you stop your swing and get your head lopped off….points for trying I suppose, I’m done with my nightmares as I will end up stealing them all haha

I don’t get to mad about this. This isn’t COMPLETELY avoidable. It does make me mad but nothing to grind my teeth about. Unlike the massive stupidity and lack of self awareness that the average level 8 has

• Their mind….“if I hit rt enough maybe I’ll eventually hit an enemy”

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Their mind….“if I hit rt enough maybe I’ll eventually hit an enemy”

Nope, you’ll just get parried, reposted and deaded

• And then out of frustration, vote kick a team mate

• Newbie math

If I slash my spear 20 times at an enemy I will have successfully hit : 20 of the slashes…… on teammates

• WTF HE BLOCKED THEM ALL HACKS IM GONNA GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED NOOB

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

WTF HE BLOCKED THEM ALL HACKS IM GONNA GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED NOOB

Been blamed for being a hacker before during a duel when I had some level 8 6-0, I switch to heavy javelin (he is a vanguard btw) as soon as he gets to the halfway part of the map I throw one and by pure luck it headshots him. Apparently a javelin to the head shouldn’t kill someone……

• Well irl I’m pretty sure they would walk away with minor injuries maybe a scratch

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Well irl I’m pretty sure they would walk away with minor injuries maybe a scratch

Nothing Obama care can’t fix.

Chivalry equivalent: malric care

• I have to admit…I’m pretty bad about the collateral damage situation, but at least I TRY to stay a weapons length away from teammates. Annoying when I get whacked from behind, but not the worst thing.
    What really bothers me is the people with a microphone who have to make us all listen to their music, or phone calls, or kids crying, or…I eventually mute them and explain to everyone else how to mute…but it’s a big distraction from the Battle. Also, enough with the constant votekicks. Hard to fight with half my screen filled.

• @Gnarlydude:

I have to admit…I’m pretty bad about the collateral damage situation, but at least I TRY to stay a weapons length away from teammates. Annoying when I get whacked from behind, but not the worst thing.
    What really bothers me is the people with a microphone who have to make us all listen to their music, or phone calls, or kids crying, or…I eventually mute them and explain to everyone else how to mute…but it’s a big distraction from the Battle. Also, enough with the constant votekicks. Hard to fight with half my screen filled.

Imagine 3 kinects in one game…… the echoes would go on forever

• @Firecracker999:

Just to start off and name a few

• when everyone copies your class, so I used to use MAA all the time and when I started getting into competitive Chivalry I swapped over to maintain lying Vangaurd and eventually started only using Knight with Long sword and recently I’ve been getting back into MAA so that I can better fill roles in my clan and I’m a liability in some team games, I’ve been playing a lot of pub matches as a MAA and dominating, running into crowds of 3 shrubs avoiding ones attack stabbing another (it is an art tbh) (and yes I understand that wouldn’t work in a real clan battle but it does against shrubs). So the point is I start seeing a lot of success and then suddenly everyone else I n the game is a MAA using the same class. Ducking pisses me off…… why do people do this!? Use your ducking class and skills, don’t try to copy mine

See, this doesn’t bother me all that much, it makes me laugh actually. It happens to me with the Brandistock all the time, I’ll come in to a room, start doing my pokey pokey dance and suddenly every low level in the room will whip out a spear, fork, or brandistock. I just laugh and go on killing because 90% of them have no clue what they are doing with it anyway.