Chivalry: Medieval Warfare announced for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

• I’m definitely getting this! Oh shit this is it, it is the full experience! What’s funny is…. I was going to pick this up on PC the next sale, but you Torn Banner have just made my day when I read this, knowing that this awesome game is coming to PS4 and Xbox One. Cool.

• This post is deleted!

• @King:

I’ll be on the PS4. The duels we had were good firecracks

Does this mean no FG kids are going to meddle with my Xbox One plans?
    You will be missed. laugh

• One thing I’m wondering tho is if it’s gonna be $15, $25, or a $50-$60 title? Not saying it wouldn’t be worth every last cent because it’s a awesome game. But just need to know how much I plan to spend ha but if waiting is the key, fine.

• @General:

Does this mean no FG kids are going to meddle with my Xbox One plans?
    You will be missed. laugh

Fuck off…. I usually don’t say anything negative about you but seriously, just stop. Play the game and have fun, quit your ulterior motives. People play the game to have fun… the community will be 3x larger on Xbox one. What makes u think anything will be different… I doubt plan “z” involved xbox one

• @•frogmonkey64:

One thing I’m wondering tho is if it’s gonna be $15, $25, or a $50-$60 title? Not saying it wouldn’t be worth every last cent because it’s a awesome game. But just need to know how much I plan to spend ha but if waiting is the key, fine.

Read the first page of the thread

• @Firecracker999:

Read the first page of the thread

haha lmao you don’t even know how dumb of a moment this is for me, I’m so excited about this man that I must have skimmed through that part omg lmao duuh

• @Firecracker999:

Play the game and have fun, quit your ulterior motives.

What ulterior motives? Were all level 0’s here. There’s nothing to to be concerned about , Relax ;)

• Yes! I’ve been wanting to play chivalry again but haven’t been able to since I upgraded to xbox one. Time to bring out the pirouettes and b0kswinging again. :)

• Is there keyboard and mouse support on Xbox one and or chivalry xbox one edition?

• @Firecracker999:

Is there keyboard and mouse support on Xbox one and or chivalry xbox one edition?

Nah, there is no keyboard and mouse support on the xbox one. But, there is way to use keyboard and mouse.

• share please (inbox me if u have too)

• thats awesome, we have a games room with an xbox 1 and ps4. very exciting to try it out there too.

• @General:

What ulterior motives? Were all level 0’s here. There’s nothing to to be concerned about , Relax ;)

I sense you will be dropping the Hellsing/Nazism regime show and revive the Knights of Chaos? I would rather deal with that. Would be more fun.

• This post is deleted!

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

I sense you will be dropping the Hellsing/Nazism regime show and revive the Knights of Chaos? I would rather deal with that. Would be more fun.

Better just drop the act and his illusion of power……

• My biggest hope for the next generation of Chivalry is that the ping/server issues aren’t as bad. There are many players that I’ve met that I would like to fight with and against from far away lands, and be on equal footing with signal strength.

• @Gnarlydude:

My biggest hope for the next generation of Chivalry is that the ping/server issues aren’t as bad. There are many players that I’ve met that I would like to fight with and against from far away lands, and be on equal footing with signal strength.

Won’t help your cause to much. Lag will still exist especially silly if they are on a different continent

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Better just drop the act and his illusion of power……

I never knew he had any power, I thought he just posted on the forums and everyone was annoyed by him x.x jkjk bru lol wad a prenk. But really, I have never heard of any dark alliance events/fights/duels/members, but they are apparently the number 1 so wat ever