Chivalry: Medieval Warfare announced for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

• Let’s “not” discuss my clans anatomy here. Maybe if you read the DA thread from the beginning you wouldn’t be so hopeless. We were the 1# clan.

• Banned

I did, still doesn’t really affect anyone now. Do you have any staff(besides you)/websites/programs?

• @General:

Let’s “not” discuss my clans anatomy here.

Like I said…

• Banned

Fine, I guess I will leave the same message on another thread for you to answer for no reason but more typing.

• Looking forward to Friday Firefly? After that i will explain everything, not just about the scrim. Other things too. :)

• The Black Bat Tribe will start Dec 1st for ps4

• @King:

Looking forward to Friday Firefly? After that i will explain everything, not just about the scrim. Other things too. :)

Yes!
    I’m looking forward to getting my but kicked “my way”.
    laugh

• @General:

Yes!
    I’m looking forward to getting my but kicked “my way”.
    laugh

Its kind of like Burger King. Having it your way. Lol

• @playerhayter said in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare announced for Xbox One and PlayStation 4:

https://youtu.be/EA0CKJ9-rH4

We’re excited to announce the upcoming release of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

On December 1, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners will get their hands on the full-fledged Chivalry experience, previously only available to PC gamers.

This updated version of Chivalry, published by Activision with development by Hardsuit Labs, has support for up to 24 players online, and multiplayer gameplay is supported by dedicated servers – just like the Steam version of Chivalry.

The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare also includes Horde Mode, which was previously unavailable on Xbox 360 and PS3. Battle monsters and survive waves of new enemies in this fantasy co-op showdown.

Chivalry will be available for $19.99 USD. The game can be pre-ordered on Xbox One starting November 24, while the PlayStation 4 version will be purchasable on release. Truly glorious knights can buy the $29.99 USD Gold Edition, featuring cosmetic weapon, armor and character skin packs not included in the base version.

So go! Tell your console-peasant* friends that Chivalry will soon be raiding and pillaging their lives… See you all on the battlefield!

*We mean this in the nicest possible way.

“Full-fledged chivalry experience” - Playerhayter

A year has gone by, and the game is hardly this. The game is littered with extreme lag and stuck at 30 fps (on Xbox). This was advertised as the pc equivalent but it is hardly this. The game is practically stuck in the stone age compared to the true pc experience.

It is so obvious that Activision and TB made this into a cash grab. But this is still unacceptable, the game still is not optimized and is stuck in a crappy state over a year after its release.

• @Knight-Kauser +1

Unfortunately even if they were to spend time updating the game, it probably wouldn’t be worth their time unless they slap a ££ on it which is very unlikely unless it’s brand new content plus considering the few 100 players left still returning on a repeat basis.

Revisiting this game for free as a good will gesture for the fans doesn’t look like it’ll happen and even if they did decide to charge for it, wouldn’t be worth their while

Still makes my heart ache

• @Blazed That’s the thing. If they dropped the small amount of cash on this game to make it better, this game would be a cash cow. I don’t understand why they haven’t noticed that yet.

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight Mirage :(

• @Blazed Activision has nothing to do with Mirage.

• “…full-fledged Chivalry experience, previously only available to PC gamers.”

:( stop bumping these dead console threads, it makes me sad to see that we got trolled