Do I need to buy it again?

• Hello everybody!

I’m absolutely in love with this game, I bought it on PC and xbox 360
    Do i need to buy it again on xbox one? That wouldnt be that fair… expecially because it’s the same live account…

Please let me know! Thank you!

• @piterpunx:

Hello everybody!

I’m absolutely in love with this game, I bought it on PC and xbox 360
    Do i need to buy it again on xbox one? That wouldnt be that fair… expecially because it’s the same live account…

Please let me know! Thank you!

Most likely you will have to buy it again. Your not the only one though I will also have to buy it a third time.

• @Firecracker999:

Most likely you will have to buy it again. Your not the only one though I will also have to buy it a third time.

And that is really fucking shitty. Not to mention that the 360 version will be a shitier port since they won’t be updating it and will be expecting you to buy the next gen console versions to have a better time with the game. I’m sure they could’ve done the xbox one version on the 360 version. Just ultimately more money-grabbing.

• Would have been a complete waste of money to update 360. Cheaper and more efficient for next gen. I think the 360+ps3 version was a test to see how people went about their chivalry lives.

• @King:

Would have been a complete waste of money to update 360. Cheaper and more efficient for next gen. I think the 360+ps3 version was a test to see how people went about their chivalry lives.

Most likely…… Sucks for the people that can’t get xbox ones though

My advice… don’t buy new games. Save up for an Xbox one. That’s what I 've been doing for a year

• @Firecracker999:

Most likely…… Sucks for the people that can’t get xbox ones though

My advice… don’t buy new games. Save up for an Xbox one. That’s what I 've been doing for a year

Yeah. I’ll be stuck on Xbox 360 until I just fracking give up. I got a way to Xbox Live via relatives, but they’ll be Fallout 4-ing all the time. Heh. I’m gonna be a bitter MAA for a bit.

• You gotta upgrade man it’s just a whole new realm of video games compared to 360 and chiv on it…gonna be kickass

• @King:

Would have been a complete waste of money to update 360. Cheaper and more efficient for next gen. I think the 360+ps3 version was a test to see how people went about their chivalry lives.

My question is how are clans from the xbox 360 version going to port themselves over to Xbox One? Are they going to do divisions much like SDS and their “Must Conquer All Platforms” agenda?

• My main problem is trying to save money up. Bills are a bitch I need to smack nearly every two weeks. Maybe I can get a second and even third job to make the moolah. Part-time sucks, especially without benefits.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

My question is how are clans from the xbox 360 version going to port themselves over to Xbox One? Are they going to do divisions much like SDS and their “Must Conquer All Platforms” agenda?

SDS will be slowly be jumping to the xbox one player by player. Once enough of us are on there we will most likely abandon the 360 all together for the most part.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

SDS will be slowly be jumping to the xbox one player by player. Once enough of us are on there we will most likely abandon the 360 all together for the most part.

Fair enough. That makes sense. My problem is going to be porting everyone over. A majority of my clan only have 360s.

• I will help carry the name of Charon and the sb’s to the xbone realm B) or get killed and tbagged trying

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I will help carry the name of Charon and the sb’s to the xbone realm B) or get killed and tbagged trying

I appreciate it. If I can, I will be carrying the Stygian Blades also to the Xbone.

• The_ProSlayer7, one of the other commanders for SB, has an Xbox One.

• Me and him shall carry sb through xbox one, if they advertise it well and don’t make it a sleeper hit like dw then they’ll hopefully be a lot of fresh meat on next gen :) no more empty lobbies

• Banned

To the people who are concerned that they will have to buy the game once more, you are lucky, had to buy the game 9 times, no story here, just leaving with the number. You are lucky if you only have to buy it one to three times. Have fun ^.^