The first war of the new generation (xbone)

• @General:

I hope I can buy my own server. That would make me very happy laugh

Same, I’m right there with you that would be nice

• is that a confirmed feature? we shouldnt speculate too much. but if we can i would love to own a duel server.

• If I can port a copy of my CharonOfTheStyx profile to Xbox One, I can play under that name. If not, then I may just have to use my bro’s Xbox One gamertag. Or just say screw it and make a new tag. I’m an old man. I know not how the things work. I just do things.

• Anyone know how big the console community is? Bigger / Smaller than PC? I assume its the former since Chiv started out on PC, but who knows.

• ps4 and xbone one probably is a bigger community than pc but who knows if people will bite on the game

• @General:

I hope I can buy my own server. That would make me very happy laugh

Why would one want their own server? Does it give an advantage in Battle?
    On Xbox 360 there is a tremendous advantage to the Host in signal strength, and there are players that only fight on their own hosted battles…and brag about how good they are while they have a 2 bar advantage over everyone.

• @coledeawesome:

is that a confirmed feature? we shouldnt speculate too much. but if we can i would love to own a duel server.

I believe we just thought it would be cool, that’s all. Like throwing an idea out there.

• @Gnarlydude:

Why would one want their own server? Does it give an advantage in Battle?
    On Xbox 360 there is a tremendous advantage to the Host in signal strength, and there are players that only fight on their own hosted battles…and brag about how good they are while they have a 2 bar advantage over everyone.

• Never getting vote kicked
      -ultimate ban/kick privileges
    • your way or no way at all
    • bragging
    • can make changes to whatever game mode and map you want
    • advertise your clan

• Ya but spending money sucks

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Ya but spending money sucks

That’s a sacrifice “I’m” willing to make laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNlgIY9QKw

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

If I can port a copy of my CharonOfTheStyx profile to Xbox One, I can play under that name. If not, then I may just have to use my bro’s Xbox One gamertag. Or just say screw it and make a new tag. I’m an old man. I know not how the things work. I just do things.

Your gamertag will be the same for xbox one, you only need to add profile by email and password.

• @General:

That’s a sacrifice “I’m” willing to make laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNlgIY9QKw

Same tbh…… would be kind kick ass to rent my own server

• I have spread the word of chiv throughout the internet

• Banned

@SgtHannes:

Anyone know how big the console community is? Bigger / Smaller than PC? I assume its the former since Chiv started out on PC, but who knows.

I play both console ports, both games, and pc, so I think I know. Easily the pc community is bigger, with only one game globally going on with usually only six people the consoles just look like they have more people because younger people have more availability to the game because of console’s simplistic design and cost meaning there are more sociable people. Or they are just here to comment because they are mad because someone is better x.x