Fun Timrs

• Banned

I think its a good idea to have a thread to post funny stories that happen during chivalry, and now we are here. Or is this because I am an attention whore? Anyways, post any funny stories you have with the rest of the community!

• Banned

Watching a duel between a level 40 and a level 50 with three spectators. Match starts off and the level 50 is putting up a good fight but once the level 40 finds out his moveset he easily starts pounding on the level 50, taking kill after kill, after he was about 5-0 with the level 40 he has a great idea, after respawning he approaches the level 40 with his weapon in hand, then walks past him, into a wall, and continues to act like he is lagged out. All of the spectators can see that it is fake and boo him, he continues to act like it is real, so the level 40 took out his bare hands and started punching the lag-faker. WHEN SUDDENLY, his lag magically stopped because it was real to begin with and he turns around with an alternate swing, bu the level 40 just ducks and kills him with his bare hands anyways. The other spectators and I cried that night for the level 50 who lost in the most horrible way to a level 40, Ripperoni in pepperoni

• Well its not really funny but I witnessed a fleeing Archer who ran to a pair of Team Knights for support as the enemy
    was chasing and about to catch him. These Knights then blocked the Archers path on purpose and simply walked off
    when the enemy caught him, no doubt as he was stabbed 10 times by various enemy players he was more shocked
    by his team mates actions at blocking his exit on purpose. They just don’t seem to comprehend how much they
    are despised even by close friends and team mates on servers. That Archer player most likely is still having
    cold sweat nightmares about that day.

• One time General Firefly thought he was better than me.
    I almost died of laughter.

• I was standing next to the tripwire for the log trap when a MaA dodged forward through it to attack me…I managed to kick him right back into it- can’t guess how many hits I’ve taken trying to do it again. I also find it humorous when I bash someone with my Flail so many times they respawn carrying a Flail of their own and face off with me…I’ve put a lot of time into it…takes practice. Often they only try it once and change loadout again.

• I’m still a better flail. C|:^)

• When I was a level 20 scrub and I was in a party with some ATOM and members of the butterflies. I asked in a respectful voice “hey does anyone want to duel?” Not sounding like an as whole or that I was implying I was better. In response I get “WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT! YOU AINT SHIT KID” from none other than Lord dreadhead

He beat me 7-4 when he was a level 40 or so and continued to brag about it. I’d love to duel him on Xbox one

• No one cares you fucking noob.

• I’m joking calm down.

• Another funny thing was when a level 3 knight was running away from an archer with fists in an LTS. The archer caught up to him and kicked him into the spikes…. XD

• somehow getting everybody in the game to switch h to archer with flail. Some of the funniest lts matches of all time

• I was an Archer once, and I kept getting head shots on this Knight. He kept coming after me and I kept killing him, and after the match he challenged me to a duel. I accepted and was still an Archer, but he decided to switch to a tower shield. On the last match, it was actually a draw, 6 to 6, and I switched to MAA, and completely destroyed him. He was so angry and he sent me about four voice messages. To this day I laugh when I think about it.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Another funny thing was when a level 3 knight was running away from an archer with fists in an LTS. The archer caught up to him and kicked him into the spikes…. XD

I feel like it was common

• @Gnarlydude:

I was standing next to the tripwire for the log trap when a MaA dodged forward through it to attack me…I managed to kick him right back into it- can’t guess how many hits I’ve taken trying to do it again. I also find it humorous when I bash someone with my Flail so many times they respawn carrying a Flail of their own and face off with me…I’ve put a lot of time into it…takes practice. Often they only try it once and change loadout again.

After Morganxcult, Qwelled, and yourself have beaten me up with flails, I’ve been messing with it much more now.

• @King:

I’m still a better flail. C|:^)

I do meet players that are better than I with the Flail, not trying to claim that I am best…bring it the next time we meet, perhaps one of us will learn something.

• I once joined a game on Free-For-All. Somehow, I got everyone to stop fighting and start the humping the air and each other and spamming voice commands such as,

_“THEY’RE ATTACKING US FROM THE REAR”
    “I’VE GOT YOUR BACK BROTHER”
    _
    Goddamn unintentional sexual innuendos

• This post is deleted!

• @Zian:

I feel like it was common

That does sound like something I would do. It’s conmon, not common though, for the record!

• Banned

@conmon_the_archer:

That does sound like something I would do. It’s conmon, not common though, for the record!

When I was writing it I knew it had an n instead of an m but I played it safe anyways because I was going to put comnon instead of conmon

• Banned

Every tyme I play pc, my god, THE TAUNTS-

Your sword looks a little short, if you know what I mean

Thats a pretty big sword! You compensating for something?

After I run you through, next is your mother

Your parents, are they siblings?

You will never be half the man your mother is!

Your stupidity is no accident, for it is your birthright!

You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so!

If you throw enough of them, maybe one of them will actually hit me!

I cry every time I play pc chivalry because of this, words cut deep :’(