Primarily for TB staff.

• I think it would be awesome and justify my time playing ps3 version and being one of the best if the top 50 of xbox and pse got a free copy of the ps4 and xbox versions. I think that would really put an end to any bad vibes alot of us are havon about next gen versions. Just a thought^ thank you for making a next gen version please do update this version.

As for those ps3 people out there… Nobles will be reformed in ps4 version can’t wait to play with you guys all! I also can’t wait for good people that come from ps4. My only 2 questions to tb is… is there mouse and keyboard support?
    And is there a Fov slider? December first hype!

• @coledeawesome:

I think it would be awesome and justify my time playing ps3 version and being one of the best if the top 50 of xbox and pse got a free copy of the ps4 and xbox versions. I think that would really put an end to any bad vibes alot of us are havon about next gen versions. Just a thought^ thank you for making a next gen version please do update this version.

As for those ps3 people out there… Nobles will be reformed in ps4 version can’t wait to play with you guys all! I also can’t wait for good people that come from ps4. My only 2 questions to tb is… is there mouse and keyboard support?
    And is there a Fov slider? December first hype!

Half of the top 50 no longer play chivalry

• And only a few of them have an xbox

• Nice I was going to tell you Cole but seems you already found out. Also you already know Valiant is going to be there too, can’t wait for 12vs12.

• honestly i cant wait for duel servers. that is pretty much the only reason i play chiv is for duels ^^^^^^^

• @coledeawesome:

honestly i cant wait for duel servers. that is pretty much the only reason i play chiv is for duels ^^^^^^^

Ikr. This is probably going to be one of the only games I play for the next few years if they update it tbh

• arent u just pumped man? we have a reason to hop on again. honestly i was just about done with the ps3 version

• @coledeawesome:

arent u just pumped man? we have a reason to hop on again. honestly i was just about done with the ps3 version

I probably would have played for another few months. It was getting old but not nearly as fast some other games “caugh COD caugh”

• Plus the lag was real

• I think it’s safe to assume we all participated in a year long beta…… like they wanted to see if people would actually play Chivalry before they release it and put time I to it

• nah this is most definately a cash grab to make more money for chiv 2 or whatever they choose to do. tbh pc version isnt looking that hot either. all we get on pc is game cross overs and cosmetics so even if it was updated like pc i dont think its what everyone is expecting. I will be very disappointed if tb does not do kb and mouse support and or a fov slider.

• I was one of the 30 closed alpha testers of deadloest warrior before it was even announced and still had to pay for it after lol.

In fact I have never been part of an alpha or beta test where I or anyone else got a free copy of the game afterwards. I have also never seen developer or publisher give people a free copy when upgrading consoles either. You can call it a cash grab or whatever you want. But it’s industry standard. You and I both know that’s a fact.

An FOV slider would also be a detriment to the competitive nature of chivalry. Chivalry on console is far more competitive than on PC for a reason.

• An FOV slider wouldn’t even make sense, why should someone be able to change to an unrealistic view? If they kept it out its for good reason. I agree with Lemonater47…

• i mean u do not even know, you havent played pc version. i am limited to 2/3ths my skill every time i step on ps3 version. im not asking for a unrealistic view im asking for 120 fov max i can actually manage drags. with 90 fov you cant even see the end of your blade it is so limiting. and dude im not begging for a free copy or anything. im saying that would be cool if chiv would do that for the loyal players at the top of the leaderboards that have been apart of it since the launch of it (PS3). and for me to not say it is a cash grab would be ignorant. after the ps3 version you really cant blame me? and console competitive? REALLY? have u even played the console version? it is damn near impossible to play with all the fucking lag you have to go through. Most games are postponed for days cause no one can host.

• @coledeawesome:

i mean u do not even know, you havent played pc version. i am limited to 2/3ths my skill every time i step on ps3 version. im not asking for a unrealistic view im asking for 120 fov max i can actually manage drags. with 90 fov you cant even see the end of your blade it is so limiting. and dude im not begging for a free copy or anything. im saying that would be cool if chiv would do that for the loyal players at the top of the leaderboards that have been apart of it since the launch of it (PS3). and for me to not say it is a cash grab would be ignorant. after the ps3 version you really cant blame me? and console competitive? REALLY? have u even played the console version? it is damn near impossible to play with all the fucking lag you have to go through. Most games are postponed for days cause no one can host.

Get real you do not have to play ‘Chivalry’ on PC to know what an FOV slider is used for bro lol don’t give me that bullshit. This isn’t the only game that used FOV. Also maybe you should be a little specific when posting that only due to the fact that people abuse FOV. 120 is the cap tho but I don’t play PC how would I know. I’m sure whatever is applied will be more than good enough for me. I mean they just brought it to next gen and people are still wanting more? Lets all give it a break now and just wait and see what this is all about when we get our hands on it. Thanks TB!

• im not sure how a high fov is abuse i think its compensates for all the other bullshit in chivalry like instant reverses. You really cant counter it without more time to react. if we did not have insta reposte. reverse over heads. cancer feint windows. face hugging. then yeah fov slider is completely stupid. it is debated alot on the pc forums but personally i think it is impossible not too. its just one of those things u have to try and see for yourself. consistently blocking ROH’s and insane reposte takes a higher fov to parry A because you cannot even watch the animation before it lands and B with the sword right in you face how are you suppose to read any feints? thats my argument. rant end.

on a different note im kinda hoping they add level based helmets that would be nice

• The only thing TB staff are even slightly concerned with on a primary level is your wallet hehe. I would think a fov slider
    is essential on a console as from my exp some of those nasty Tellys used to be all shapes of small screens.

• You’ll be getting PS4? Cya on the battle field. :)

• @coledeawesome:

i mean u do not even know, you havent played pc version. i am limited to 2/3ths my skill every time i step on ps3 version. im not asking for a unrealistic view im asking for 120 fov max i can actually manage drags. with 90 fov you cant even see the end of your blade it is so limiting. and dude im not begging for a free copy or anything. im saying that would be cool if chiv would do that for the loyal players at the top of the leaderboards that have been apart of it since the launch of it (PS3). and for me to not say it is a cash grab would be ignorant. after the ps3 version you really cant blame me? and console competitive? REALLY? have u even played the console version? it is damn near impossible to play with all the fucking lag you have to go through. Most games are postponed for days cause no one can host.

You can’t say you aren’t begging when you deem them not giving you a free copy a cash grab lol. I always ask TB to give me the kickstarter helmets. No matter how much I justify the many reasons why they should give me them it doesn’t change the fact I’m still begging.

When everyone one has the same FOV nobody is disadvantaged or got an advantage over someone else.

• you see lemonater there is a difference between begging and asking i dont think you can recognize that line. Lemonater i have to ask… have u ever played console version? you talk about advantages but its really about whats fun. if i can only do baby drags and have to turn 60 degrees just to parry a lmb from a maa i dont find that fun. i also do not like reposte roh that i cannot parry due to a fov limitation. however,i will deal with it being capped at 90. lemonater you test my patience. you think im blindly going to trust torn banner. the same torn banner that abandoned the ps3 version without any updates?! mind you we didnt even get the deadliest warrior DLC. And now your telling me that the ps4 version and xbox arent going to be a cash grab? blasphemy! you made a connection between cash grab and free copy. What the hell man? I would say its a cash grab regardless of the free copy and if i pay for it I would also say it is a cash grab.