PS4 clans?

• I know of Valiant and the black bat tribe thingy. Any other clans i might have missed that are going to PS4?

• If I can talk with enough PS4 players, I will expand my influence and have Stygian Blades expand there under a different name since its a different gaming platform. Once it gets established, I shall help ferry the souls symbolically there too, my Knights of the Acheron.

• to be honest ps3 clans are none existent it will be a fresh start for us all pretty much!

• i do not think anyone will join a xbox clan.

• @King:

I know of Valiant and the black bat tribe thingy. Any other clans i might have missed that are going to PS4?

Lol have you been following any of what’s been going on recently? There aren’t that many……

• @Firecracker999:

Lol have you been following any of what’s been going on recently? There aren’t that many……

Not that many on Xbox either for that matter but enough to have salt apparently

• Eh. Just a thought. :3

• We are there to wreck the plebs, not join them.

• Banned

Harold I will be there, and ima tell them how to gut good so they can beat you

• Impossible

• Banned

@King:

Impossible

1v1 me bru, I will sevhan n o u

• @Zian:

1v1 me bru, I will sevhan n o u

XD. Noice try m8

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

XD. Noice try m8

ey m79+9, git of mi bok bi4 eye sevant an o’ u

• Why do you guy think ps3 players are so bad. Do u think were bad because we dont get on the forums and act like fucking 4 year olds? What is the basic behind your opinion? Stop acting tough on an abandoned console port. I mean honestly… are a you even over the age of 15? Get over your selves

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

Why do you guy think ps3 players are so bad. Do u think were bad because we dont get on the forums and act like fucking 4 year olds? What is the basic behind your opinion? Stop acting tough on an abandoned console port. I mean honestly… are a you even over the age of 15? Get over your selves

here is how I see it my friend. I think you don’t understand why there are not as many PS3/PS4 players on the forms. The Xbox has a much more active community… More players, and higher ranks. Basically what I’m saying is we are more competitive and we play more, understanding this it why we likely have a higher skill cap than PS3. It is similar to how most people agree that PC has the best players, we believe since they have a more active community and play more they are better. And TBH it is probably true PC > Xbox > PS3 in terms of skill.

Think of it this way… PS3 players are still very new to competitive play, your clans are just starting to pop up and grow. PC has been playing competitively for 3 years, Xbox has been for 11 months, PS3 had it first clan wars around 4 weeks ago.

If a man practices the same punch for 3 years
    another man practices for 11 months
    and another for 4 weeks

who do you think will be better at throwing the punch?

Also I have seen some of your PS3 high level duels… You guys don’t feint yet… And that right there is a huge part of being succeful in duels and team play… On both Xbox and PC.

i mean this in the most respectful way possible, just my perspective. I’m 18, btw and you may see the interactions between rival clans as childish, but I see it as passion, we care about the game, we are competitive, I’m sure as the PS3 community grows you will start to grow in “passion” as well. Just wait until you have 5 empires fighting for dominance from all corners of the globe. It is epic, and lots of fun. At least when your on the winning side ;)

• @coledeawesome:

Why do you guy think ps3 players are so bad. Do u think were bad because we don’t get on the forums and act like fucking 4 year olds?

No, We don’t think you’re “bad”. We think you lack the motivation to hold a sustainable community and clan. Look at yourselves, You’re a fraction compared to us. Even now, Our 360 community still stands strong. How many ps3 friends of yours will tell me otherwise? You see, your community has no salt. Without salt, chivalry can’t survive on the console. That’s why you failed. Our (generally) playful hatred toward each other is what makes our community strong. Peace never wins ;)

Xbox > Ps3 laugh

+everything zombies said
    (At least zombies was nice about it, I’m usually blunt)

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

Why do you guy think ps3 players are so bad. Do u think were bad because we dont get on the forums and act like fucking 4 year olds? What is the basic behind your opinion? Stop acting tough on an abandoned console port. I mean honestly… are a you even over the age of 15? Get over your selves

I suggest you don’t listen to any of the other people giving joking opinions here, in short, we have more competition like zombies said, and logically that would make most people think we are better, but in reality it is the availability of the console- ps3 was slightly less popular than xbox360 as a whole, mainly because its UI is easier to understand allowing younger and younger people to play it. All of this contributes to the players being less understanding of others opinions and feelings.
    You must also remember, it doesn’t help that one of the, from my understanding, best ps3 players, was beaten by a console player. Giving some of the more rude members on the forums ammo to shoot off at ps3 players. It is all because they want to feel better about their current standing skill wise, and you should get no hurt feelings from it.

• @coledeawesome:

We don’t think your bad…… if u want it in logic terms then I will wow u with postulates, theorems and definitions

Xbox has a larger competitive community in chivalry than ps3 (given)
    / /
    More competitive players= More drive for innovation, passion and in some cases salt (Def of competition)
    / /
    More drive for innovation, passion and salt= higher skill cap and more advanced tactics and sword play (Use your head dummy theorem)
    / /
    If we have more good players than ps3 than we have a better set of competitive Chivalry players (Def of being güd at da game)

• Yeah I’ll go ahead and post Valiant here in the sub forums for people
    to see.

• ha dude you guys talk sooooo tough. Inv plz. get wrecked like a greased up chamber maid at a fishin derby