Question compilation. (do not reply unless you have something to add)

• golden helmets?
    can we purchase servers?
    fov slider?
    keyboard and mouse support?
    what cosmetics (specific) do we get in the 25$ pack
    do our ranks transfer from last gen.
    will this version be upgraded?
    will we have custom maps like duelyard?
    what is the fps cap?
    mod support?
    do we have to have ps plus?
    Is offline play supported with bots and splitscreen
    Will there be clan tag options? Like on PC how clans have a 4 letter abbreviation of their clan?
    please respond so we can know what to expect TB.

• Team Objective Included?

I guess basically I would like to know what the differences are versus the PC version, just to set expectations.

Clan system tracking - what the hell is that.

• @coledeawesome:

golden helmets?
    can we purchase servers?
    fov slider?
    what cosmetics (specific) do we get in the 25$ pack
    will this version be upgraded?
    will we have custom maps like duelyard?
    what is the fps cap?
    mod support?
    do we have to have ps plus?
    Is offline play supported with bots and splitscreen
    Will there be clan tag options? Like on PC how clans have a 4 letter abbreviation of their clan?
    please respond so we can know what to expect TB.

Golden helmets = Likely
    Purchasable servers = unlikely
    FOV slider = Unlikely
    K+M support = xim 4
    Cosmetics in gold pack = Don’t know.
    Ranks transferable = No
    Upgraded version = Confirmed.
    Custom maps = coldfront,frost peak and belmez confirmed. Duelyard unknown.
    FPS cap = 30FPS (console :p)
    mod support = unlikely
    PS plus = even chance.
    Offline play with bots = Very likely.
    split screen. = Unlikely
    Clan options = On PC you just edit your name as you can do it for free on steam. They might add a clan tag thing. I wouldn’t like this as people can easily mimic clans. Do not add this Torn Banner.

My opinion

• i did not ask for opinions. this is STRICTLY for torn banner to answer. UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD DO NOT COMMENT!!!

• What do you mean by upgraded?

• im not quite sure… i found some questions throughout form and pasted it onto my post. once again. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE TB AND CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS OR HAVE MORE QUESTIONS TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

• Is there a way to deal with votekick abusers? Or if not is the votekick still implemented in the first place with official servers placed in console, just wondering?

• (bringing this back up to the top)

• If the console version has KB + M support, I might actually pick it up to play with my peasant friends.

Doubt it, but y’know. I might.

• TB would never reply so stfu

• Better than fucking nothing

• @gregcau:

Team Objective Included?

Team objective is already in the 360/PS3 version.

• Developer

golden helmets?
    Yes, same as PC. Coloured helmets are unlocked at ranks 30, 40, 50 + 60

can we purchase servers?
    No; there is not a server browser, It runs on dedicated servers through a matchmaking system, not P2P.

fov slider?
    No

No

what cosmetics (specific) do we get in the 25$ pack?
    It’s actually $30 USD. The Ultimate Edition contains the following cosmetic packs:
    Barbarian Character Pack
    Marauding Arbiter Pack
    Inquisitive Dreadnaught Bundle
    Barbarian Weapon Pack.

All of these packs can be bought seperately, Ultimate Edition is a bundle that unlocks all at once (for less $ total than buying seperately). All of this content is also purchasable in the Steam version of Chivalry.

These cosmetic DLC sets may be purchased separately for $7.99 MSRP each. The Barbarian Character Pack includes barbarian skins for each of the game’s four classes. The Marauding Arbiter Pack offers new skins and helmets for the Vanguard class. The Inquisitive Dreadnaught Bundle features new skins, helmets and special weapons for the Knight class. The Barbarian Weapon Pack holds a collection of five weapons.

No.

Will this version be upgraded?
    I assume “upgraded” means “patched” post launch. Torn Banner will not be handling patches so we can’t comment on this; it is up to Activision and their porting developer Hardsuit Labs.

Will we have custom maps like duelyard?
    Unfortunately due to legal reasons we were unable to include custom maps or mods in the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Chivalry.

What is the fps cap?
    60, performance will vary per map and based on number of connected players.

Mod support?
    Unfortunately due to legal reasons we were unable to include custom maps or mods in the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Chivalry.

Do we have to have ps plus?
    To play online on PS4, yes (as with all PS4 games, as with Xbox Live and Xbox One respectively). This is not a PS Plus deal, for anyone wondering.

Is offline play supported with bots and splitscreen?
    There is no splitscreen option. We’ll have more information about the possibility of offline play closer to launch.

No clan tags, sorry.

• Banned

I was right about pretty much everything I had said prior to this message, now the question is will there be any mod support or will only the copyrighted mods be excluded, same for the maps considering the poor selection on the last gen version port.

• Banned

And when you say there is a 60fps cap on the game, but it will vary from map and player count, I really hope you do not mean that some maps will be running at 5fps because if that is the case I will be disappointed.

• Banned

@Zian:

And when you say there is a 60fps cap on the game, but it will vary from map and player count, I really hope you do not mean that some maps will be running at 5fps because if that is the case I will be disappointed.

Quick follow up on this, and I don’t know if you have any say in this anyways but if the game does start to run badly on some maps, just take out the fire textures please, we will forgive you for taking out fire textures if the game runs smoothly!

• Banned

Will the game speed be increased significantly like on pc edition?

• @Zian:

Quick follow up on this, and I don’t know if you have any say in this anyways but if the game does start to run badly on some maps, just take out the fire textures please, we will forgive you for taking out fire textures if the game runs smoothly!

**Mod support?

…**

• Banned

@King:

**Mod support?

…**

How is this a reply to that post?

• Apparently pre order gold isn’t avail for ps4 on a blog thing I read….