Rank not transferring and clan tags

• Banned

Hello TB development team. I would greatly appreciate a response from you.

I read that ranks will not transfer and was very disappointed. I just happen to be the #1 ranked player worldwide on chivalry ported to xbox360. At rank 56 I have invested more time and effort into this game than anyone else, and it hurts to see my effort get washed down the drain as if it ment nothing. Is there no way you can transfer the leaderboard to the xbox1? Im curious as to how hard that would be. Obviously being the dedicated fan that I am I will buy your game regardless. However I don’t think seasoned veterans like myself should be de-ranked back to 0. Its not a different game… It is still chivalry not chivalry 2 or some other title… Changing the platform shouldn’t reset the player IMO.

And as for clan tags, I also happen to represent a clan on chivalry, how hard could it be to add a clan tag option? I have never developed a game so I’m not sure how hard something like that would be to add… But I figure it would be rather simple. Is there any chance that you guys can still make changes? if it is a matter of money I would still purchase even if the price doubled, as would all of my clan members.

Anyway,

I look forward to hearing back from you.

• Banned

I am glad that they are going to make you grind all of your hundreds hours in life away again for your rank that means nothing. This question was already answered anyways on a questions thread specifically for this.

• Banned

As for your question about clan tags, it has little to do with how chivalry works and more to do with steam to my knowledge. So unless they make steam for xbone1/psfour then it will most likely not be implemented for that reason. If I am wrong in these respects than sorry for the mis-information but I am quite sure this is the answer you are looking for.

• Banned

@Zian:

I am glad that they are going to make you grind all of your hundreds hours in life away again for your rank that means nothing. This question was already answered anyways on a questions thread specifically for this.

Some one isn’t a very good reader… Trying your best to read my first sentence correctly this time. lmao

• Banned

@Zian:

As for your question about clan tags, it has little to do with how chivalry works and more to do with steam to my knowledge. So unless they make steam for xbone1/psfour then it will most likely not be implemented for that reason. If I am wrong in these respects than sorry for the mis-information but I am quite sure this is the answer you are looking for.

Didn’t look like COD has had any trouble adding clan tags maybe TB should contact them I’m sure its not some big trade secret to add a 4 letter tag lmao

• Banned

@I:

Some one isn’t a very good reader… Trying your best to read my first sentence correctly this time. lmao

If you only wanted an answer from them than you should have just send them a private message, me answering the questions to the best of my effort to lighten their load is no wrong doing.

• Banned

@I:

Didn’t look like COD has had any trouble adding clan tags maybe TB should contact them I’m sure its not some big trade secret to add a 4 letter tag lmao

And like I said before, it has nothing to do with Chivalry as a base, it is worked with the group system on steam as an outside imput system for the tag. Due to their being no steam this is impossible without adding more to the base game. Which again they said they will not be doing.

• Banned

@Zian:

If you only wanted an answer from them than you should have just send them a private message, me answering the questions to the best of my effort to lighten their load is no wrong doing.

Hahahaha oh my…. Listen what are you even doing out from your hiding place? Don’t make me challenge you to another war! We might not see you for another 5 weeks! Lmao

• Banned

@I:

Hahahaha oh my…. Listen what are you even doing out from your hiding place? Don’t make me challenge you to another war! We might not see you for another 5 weeks! Lmao

Confused on how that pertains to the conversation at hand, but if you want to act like a child you can. Sorry for trying to be helpful you poor soul, check the questions thread right below this one currently for the answers to your questions though.

• Banned

@Zian:

Confused on how that pertains to the conversation at hand, but if you want to act like a child you can. Sorry for trying to be helpful you poor soul, check the questions thread right below this one currently for the answers to your questions though.

That was basically my way of telling you to get off my thread. Don’t want you and your pointless arguments to taint this any further.

• Banned

Arguments? I posted things directly related to the topic and they were facts stated by the developers themselves and assumptions based on how the relationship between steam and chivalry works affecting the game.

• Banned

You are the only one arguing here, and for no reason at that, I answered you only two questions with factual evidence.

• Banned

Zian D - continues to argue anyway

im done. Would you like to war on Xbox 1 chivalry 12/05/16? 6v6 ?

Zombies - puts on shades

• Banned

So cool, well if you want to do this again, you can set a date and time then not honor it and blame it on us. But here we are again with you being childish trying to act tough on a videogame forum. Sorry for hurting your feeling I guess, I can get someone else to post the same facts here if you just hate reading Zian posted this.

• Banned

The date is there we will be waiting… Like always

• Banned

If you were serious, I doubt we will have six people ready, but you can wait and get angry over nothing. At any rate, like I said in the too much salt thread we will no longer be making any dates with you until we get a formal and public apology to our members. So you can wait I guess, nothing will come of it. And also, you just broke off topic a bit from the initial post here. Wouldn’t want to taint your thread huh?

puts on shades

• @I:

Zian D - continues to argue anyway

im done. Would you like to war on Xbox 1 chivalry 12/05/16? 6v6 ?

Zombies - puts on shades

Not sure if typo or really needs a year to prepare….

• Banned

lol, missed that XD, I feel like I missed out for not pointing out that, good catch m79+1

• Banned

He gave me a lot of time to get everyone on the console though, so disregard what I said if that is what he meant to post :3

• Banned

How I feel towards i end zombies- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8 XD