Dying to desync/lag, help plz, any crazy ideas welcome

• I have this problem since forever, I do my best to ngaf, but it’s frustrating,

First it has to be stated:

• I have decent ping (usually 50-70), cable connection
    • I don’t have packet loss
    • I have stable 62 fps, can go up to 100something if I uncap.
    • My PC isn’t very good, but it’s not a total potato
    • It happens with people that have good ping and no packet loss

There are 3 things that happen:

• Attacks go trough my parry (parry can be mid-raise or fully raised)
    • weapons deal damage before they get in contact with my character model
    • attack looks normal for a moment, then suddenly accelerates like crazy (not talking about regular accelerated swings/lookdowns, just the whole enemy character gets in fast motion)

I have problems parrying fast attacks and ripostes (seem to “flinch” my parry mid-raise), but slow weapons go through my fully raised parry as well. It is not something sporadic, I would say 10-15% of my correctly performed parries don’t work. Basically the feeling is like my hitbox is extending half a meter away from my character model.

Examples:

Dead:

Will go through parry:

Already taking damage:

Will go through parry:

Already taking damage:

Already taking damage:

I tried disabling nagle’s algorith (TCPNodelay), unlocking FPS, lowering settings, setting high priority for process in taskbar, changing bAllowPawnRelevancy to TRUE (read somewhere it might help), setting high performance mode for CPU (Freq Scaling AC), tried Windows 7 and 10, nothing helped.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

• Confirm that the HPET timer is turned on in your Bios and in the Operating system.
    1. Enable HPET in BIOS. If you have HPET option in BIOS then your hardware can support HPET.

2. Enable HPET in Windows by giving this command in admin credential CMD:
    bcdedit /set useplatformclock true

3. Reboot

You can also try using the TCP Optimizer. It has default window settings so you can start testing with a base line.
    http://www.speedguide.net/analyzer.php (Analyzer)
    http://www.speedguide.net/tcpoptimizer.php (Optimizer Program)

You should also check to see if your drivers are updated. Iobit’s Driver Booster is one of the better ones out there with the least amount of spam as they only want to sell you their products. It also does a system restore point before any changes in case it installs a bad driver. Which it does on occasion. When doing this keep in mind of the driver chain as you may need to install certain drivers first before others.
    http://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

• I had HPET enabled in BIOS, setting bcdedit /set useplatformclock true seemed to ruin my fps badly, though I read a little about the topic and actually disabled HPET in BIOS. I didn’t have much opportunity to test yet, but in the limited time I didn’t have any obvious lag related deaths and everything felt a little smoother (may or may not be placebo). So thanks for the lead.