-Valiant-

• I recommend that we get into a habbit of having periodic training sessions at least once a week for about 45min to a hour going over multiple tatics, weapons, and play styles in order to broden our knowledge on how people play. We should also pratice with various classes and weapons to become as effective as possable with multiple classes

• Banned

Didn’t realize you were so tiny ^.^

• Hey valiant I’m currently a 360 clan member, however I will be getting the ps4 version. C u on the battlefield ;)

• This post is deleted!

• @Zian:

Didn’t realize you were so tiny ^.^

Well we had to cut back to committed members that will actually show up for battle and practice.

• @FG:

Hey valiant I’m currently a 360 clan member, however I will be getting the ps4 version. C u on the battlefield ;)

Awesome we will see you on the battlefield, Valiant hopes to have some great battles.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Well we had to cut back to committed members that will actually show up for battle and practice.

well you are going to need more considering that the teams will be 12 v 12

• @•frogmonkey64:

Awesome we will see you on the battlefield, Valiant hopes to have some great battles.

Be careful what u wish for ;) although from what I gather u guys seem to know what ur doing

• @Zian:

Ps4 has a HUGE pool of potential players. I’m sure that those (I’m assuming) more skilled members can train some new people

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@FG:

Ps4 has a HUGE pool of potential players. I’m sure that those (I’m assuming) more skilled members can train some new people

With the so called “power grab” there is no time to waste if you want to rock the leader boards, you might want to expand now rather than when others are already full.

• Priority on Chivalry shouldn’t even be to be on the leaderboards IMO because it doesn’t show K/D so that isn’t our priority, it’s getting more people so we can have some awesome battles ;)

• Banned

I am speaking of the invisible leaderboard that the clans have on chiv, not the broken one that only looks at how many kills you have overall.

• @Zian:

I am speaking of the invisible leaderboard that the clans have on chiv, not the broken one that only looks at how many kills you have overall.

The invisible leaderboard is always the best, since the visible one shows no skill. But honestly I’d have to say if it did show skill, I’d still wana challenge everyone on it lol.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

The invisible leaderboard is always the best, since the visible one shows no skill. But honestly I’d have to say if it did show skill, I’d still wana challenge everyone on it lol.

Its only because you want to show the stat whore that their work doesn’t matter ^.^

• @Zian:

Its only because you want to show the stat whore that their work doesn’t matter ^.^

I do agree

• @Zian:

12v12 is cool but it’s probably not going to be the competitive norm

• @•frogmonkey64:

Priority on Chivalry shouldn’t even be to be on the leaderboards IMO because it doesn’t show K/D so that isn’t our priority, it’s getting more people so we can have some awesome battles ;)

Lol K/D would be just as broken. Anyone who goes into pub FFA matches and slams horizontal swings with Messer or Zweihander can go 60/10.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Lol K/D would be just as broken. Anyone who goes into pub FFA matches and slams horizontal swings with Messer or Zweihander can go 60/10.

Unless anyone with a shield joins the game

• @Zian:

Unless anyone with a shield joins the game

There are very few good or competitive shield users I hope this changes on ps4 (I’m not a shield user)