Release on the 1st, what time?

• Yeah I was just wondering if Chivalry will be out at midnight for the PS4 or if it’s gonna show during the weekly store updates sometime during the day on the 1st? Because I know Sony supposedly updates their store every Tuesday.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Yeah I was just wondering if Chivalry will be out at midnight for the PS4 or if it’s gonna show during the weekly store updates sometime during the day on the 1st? Because I know Sony supposedly updates their store every Tuesday.

I looked this up because I was curious and found no evidence backing it up, then only things I could find on this subject were the point where they during a one time event refreshed the xbox one, and ps4 stores for the large amount of exclusives that were released at one time.

• The Xbox store says release is December 2nd this means it will be midnight December 1st, problem has been solved

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

The Xbox store says release is December 2nd this means it will be midnight December 1st, problem has been solved

Really answers the ps4 question summer

• Torn Banner tweeted that both Xbox One and PS4 in North America will get Chiv on Dec 1st today, though…

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Yeah I was just wondering if Chivalry will be out at midnight for the PS4 or if it’s gonna show during the weekly store updates sometime during the day on the 1st? Because I know Sony supposedly updates their store every Tuesday.

finally got your answer, it comes out on the second of december, at 12:00 am, only took too long

• But how come this website ( Torn Banner Studios ) says it will be out on the first? Some things that I’ve read say the 1st and the 2nd. But I know PSN updates their store every Tuesday. Hopefully it hits at midnight or tomorrow afternoon.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

But how come this website ( Torn Banner Studios ) says it will be out on the first? Some things that I’ve read say the 1st and the 2nd. But I know PSN updates their store every Tuesday. Hopefully it hits at midnight or tomorrow afternoon.

Whatever just check the store x.x its too late now for me to care :’(

• It says its sopposed to hit PS4 12:01 On the 2nd.

• Developer

The release dates are a bit confusing - and unfortunately we won’t know specific times until it’s actually released. We were told Dec 1 for North America + Dec 2 for rest of world originally. However, the closest answer we can now give is:

• PS4 NA releases late afternoon 12/1
    • Xbox One will release worldwide close to midnight in each time zone (i.e. it may be midnight 12/2)
    • PS4 EU releases early morning US time 12/2 (a few hours after Xbox).

In total the releases are staggered worldwide over 12 hours. We’re as eager for it to come out as you guys!

• @playerhayter:

We’re as eager for it to come out as you guys!

Off topic…
    Do you devs read the silly things we talk about here? I imagined like 5 or 6 of you guys at the office crowding around a single computer laughing at our ridiculous conversations laugh
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/jesskah/SNNFg8SrI-I/AAAAAAAAGCA/iUjmmbLuV64/s400/IMG_1664.jpg

• @General:

Off topic…
    Do you devs read the silly things we talk about here?
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/jesskah/SNNFg8SrI-I/AAAAAAAAGCA/iUjmmbLuV64/s400/IMG_1664.jpg

Would be funny if they did

• @FG:

Would be funny if they did

Lamp. Just to entertain u Torn Banner people’s.

On Google Earth for ios devices (latest version) if you type in:Super secret military base; it will take you to the Pentagon

#illuminati confirmed

• bik pc master race