Over-Powered Things

• So, the other day whilst playing Chivalry with my friends, we started up an interesting topic; What is the most overpowered weapon in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I thought I might as well bring this topic to the forums and get other people’s opinion on it.

• @Half-Widow:

So, the other day whilst playing Chivalry with my friends, we started up an interesting topic; What is the most overpowered weapon in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I thought I might as well bring this topic to the forums and get other people’s opinion on it.

the vote kick button laugh

• Banned

@Half-Widow:

So, the other day whilst playing Chivalry with my friends, we started up an interesting topic; What is the most overpowered weapon in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? I thought I might as well bring this topic to the forums and get other people’s opinion on it.

on xbox 360 port, messer, on pc/next gen, going to be the heavy crossbow

• lel HCB is so garb. LCB is the best ranged in the game

• Banned

@King:

lel HCB is so garb. LCB is the best ranged in the game

maybe if everyone didn’t use the dammed aim bot to insta kill everyone, then you would be right

• I get accused of aimbotting all the time.

I use LCB tho. HCB is rubbish.

• Banned

@dudeface:

I get accused of aimbotting all the time.

I use LCB tho. HCB is rubbish.

Started a duel with a level 10 with 2k duel wins, every time the round began I was shot instantly, so I ducked after three rounds of dying, then proceeded to sit in a corner waiting for him to come and fight me, he disconnected.

• Banned

The real question, how are you level 10 with 2k wins?