Will there be anyone left?

• Seems like an awful lot of players will be moving to Xbox One. Can’t blame you, more Battlefields-better graphics-real servers-etc. Personally, I don’t see me upgrading soon, lot more things I would be better off spending money on.
    I’ve come to recognize many names out there and am pleased to see them when I join a game. Will there be anyone left? I get better by fighting strong opponents.

• Banned

@Gnarlydude:

Seems like an awful lot of players will be moving to Xbox One. Can’t blame you, more Battlefields-better graphics-real servers-etc. Personally, I don’t see me upgrading soon, lot more things I would be better off spending money on.
    I’ve come to recognize many names out there and am pleased to see them when I join a game. Will there be anyone left? I get better by fighting strong opponents.

Most likely, highly competitive players will swap to fight on more battle fields, against new fighters. You will still have around the same amount of people on xbox360, just take out the major clan members from the equation. I think you might want to look up some high res game play footage of the game and look into what it adds before you decide though. I would be glad to give you the change log and answer any other questions.

• I’ve looked at the sale ads on the Xbox One, and it’s impressive. No doubt about it.
    I know that a lot of the players I speak of ARE high rank Clan Members, and perhaps some names I recognize are in Clans but I just don’t know it. (Like yourself.)

• Banned

Yeah, the best of the best will probably be gone on the new gen system for the better fights like I said. So it will be void of the elite players probably, not saying that there will not be stragglers like yourself and others. I will always come on sometimes though, less to play with friends though, and more to work.

• I don’t know if it really means anything to you, but I do not plan on upgrading anytime soon.

• I’ll still be around on the 360. And a lack of ‘elite’ players may not end up being such a bad thing, at least from my perspective. A lot of players like that just rush in and start killing as fast as they can to maximize their leaderboard position, instead of actually having some fun with things.

I’m pretty sure there will be enough people playing to keep things going.

• I’ll probably play 360 more than one rlly cause it’s too chaotic atm on the one….small maps + 24 players was not a good idea

• Yeah If I did not have to sell my 360 to get the Xbone I would stay on both but a choice had to be made and I’m not one to dwell on the past.

• You still got me and a bunch of my Stygies playing on the 360. I got some of my clan on the Xbox One rocking out to that version, but the majority are still 360.

• I’ll play 360 just to remind myself I’m in the 40’s laugh

• @conmon_the_archer:

I’ll still be around on the 360. And a lack of ‘elite’ players may not end up being such a bad thing, at least from my perspective. A lot of players like that just rush in and start killing as fast as they can to maximize their leaderboard position, instead of actually having some fun with things.

I’m pretty sure there will be enough people playing to keep things going.

You’d be surprised. Lots of high level players no longer cared. Some did nothing but use flail …. fun times

• Banned

When I said elite players I meant the ones who are just highly skilled, I didn’t mean the dicks like it seems like you interpret.

• Glad to see that there will be some of us left. See you in Battle!

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I’ll probably play 360 more than one rlly cause it’s too chaotic atm on the one….small maps + 24 players was not a good idea

On one hand, I can imagine such wonderful carnage with battle techniques like Knight shield wall coupled with several pole arm Vanguards…but I also can’t help but think of the futility of four Honorable Warriors battling while eleven archers are each trying to rack up kills.

• @Firecracker999:

You’d be surprised. Lots of high level players no longer cared. Some did nothing but use flail …. fun times

Hah, yeah, indeed. I didn’t mean -every- high-ranked player is like that. Plenty of them are my favorite people to fight against too.

• My Xbox Live friend list is predominantly fighters from Chivalry, and when I check to see who is on, seems like many have given up on this game. I presumed most would be on Chivalry for the next generation of consoles, but other games are better, I guess.
    To all of you Warriors that moved on…you ought to plug in the Old 360 once in awhile…
    I used to meet up with some of you quite often, and knew that I was in for a beating- and looked forward to it. I got more satisfaction out of just getting you once than I get from killing a dozen unknowns.
    I’ve mastered (??) a few new weapons, developed a couple new techniques, and gotten smoother-faster. Come on back and take a lesson, rather than giving one. HA!

• @Gnarlydude:

My Xbox Live friend list is predominantly fighters from Chivalry, and when I check to see who is on, seems like many have given up on this game. I presumed most would be on Chivalry for the next generation of consoles, but other games are better, I guess.
    To all of you Warriors that moved on…you ought to plug in the Old 360 once in awhile…
    I used to meet up with some of you quite often, and knew that I was in for a beating- and looked forward to it. I got more satisfaction out of just getting you once than I get from killing a dozen unknowns.
    I’ve mastered (??) a few new weapons, developed a couple new techniques, and gotten smoother-faster. Come on back and take a lesson, rather than giving one. HA!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7iEQIlFfGo

• The Skellyman will be sticking around on the 360 for a while a longer. Planning to get a new PC before I bother with a one.

• I would play with you guys on 360 still but my 360 just went on and decided to crap out, can’t connect to the internet anymore

• Gotta give a shout out to Hanji and Ned Flanderzz…glad you are still with us. Free User as well.