Extra content fix

• Hey TB, encountered a small glitch in the customization. I, like many others purchased the ultimate edition to get all the content. unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have unlocked in game and is telling me to buy it again. help please? :/ console - xbox one

• Banned

@b00ger:

Hey TB, encountered a small glitch in the customization. I, like many others purchased the ultimate edition to get all the content. unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have unlocked in game and is telling me to buy it again. help please? :/ console - xbox one

on ps4 this problem doesn’t exist, get rekt

• Banned

turn on administrator mode and validate the system cache and local game files then come back

• Banned

unless this is a game error, then I cannot help you without looking deeper into it, which I don’t love you enough to do

• @b00ger:

Hey TB, encountered a small glitch in the customization. I, like many others purchased the ultimate edition to get all the content. unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have unlocked in game and is telling me to buy it again. help please? :/ console - xbox one

I have the same problem. I can not wear DLC’s armor or weapons!!! Please help

• Help please. Is there any solution for this bug?? I’m haveing the same problem.

• Getting the exact same issues but when I choose the option to buy again, tells me it’s there

• Same problem with me and jefdel somer…… disappointing. Can’t use my dreadnaught and inquisiter yet

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Same problem with me and jefdel somer…… disappointing. Can’t use my dreadnaught and inquisiter yet

look up the high res armour pics, you are missing out, so beautiful

• I also got the ultimate edition and it won’t give me my skins… -_-

• @Zian:

turn on administrator mode and validate the system cache and local game files then come back

Um it’s the console version. You can’t turn on “administrator”'mode

• So far I’ve seen one player with DLC working. It’s pretty frustrating that it hasn’t been fixed already.