Chivalry on Xbox One looks and runs like an original Xbox game.

• If you don’t believe me download it and play it. You will be amazed at how badly this port was developed/optimized.

• Banned

Stop making spam threads to insult the game, pointing out problems is ok but being obnoxious is another thing.

• There are major problems with the Xbox One/PS4 ports. I am posting so that Torn Banner is aware and addresses these issues.

• Banned

You have already started the same conversation on another thread, and if you want to tell Torn Banner the problems and not complain to other people or insult the people who work on it, contact them directly.

• I started a conversation about the game running at half the framerate on Xbox one compared to PS4, this is a different issue. Could you please tell me the best way to contact Torn Banner directly?

• Banned

Via email, or you could look at the staff list and pm developers

• At least on next gen we can expect updates… I think.

• So, how are the console controlls anyway? Any Ballarinas?

• @Zian:

Stop making spam threads to insult the game, pointing out problems is ok but being obnoxious is another thing.

Well tbh if a consumer lays out near £300 he can has a right to air his opinion. Its not like just buying a single copy
    of a game on steam that you can hide away in your library hehe. I might point out to op, surely you suppose to ocntact
    Activision from this point no? After all I thought it was those in house coders that did the conversions not TB.

• Why do people complain about graphics so much, I would play an awesome game even if it was 8bit, only complaint I have about chiv is the fact that 12 people don’t fit in the stairs all at once, please make an option to go 6v6.

• @SgtHannes:

So, how are the console controlls anyway? Any Ballarinas?

Very cool…. I believe there is keyboard compatibility but don’t quote me please

• @SgtHannes:

So, how are the console controlls anyway? Any Ballarinas?

And the sensitivity caps allow for sensitivity abuse and some drags that we couldn’t always pull off are much easier.

• Also have u tried changing your region to your correct region? Mine was set to western us at first which was why I had 100+ ping. After I changed it to east it fixed

• I have to say congratulations to Activision and whatever D team they got to port this game to the Xbox One. This game has the privilege of the being the FIRST ever Xbox One game that I had refunded by Microsoft. I got my money back in full. This port is abysmal. The hit detection is terrible, the game is floaty and imprecise, and one of the worst offenses is how the PS4 version runs at 60fps while the Xbox One version runs at only an unstable 30fps, despite the game looking like it came out 10 years if not later.

So, if you want this game on Xbox One, do not get it. The port is an insult and Activision does not deserve your money. IT is a damn shame that they took the great work by Torn Banner and spit all over it with this travesty.

• Hell, the only reasons I would get Chivalry for the Xbox One is less lag, more customizations, and more maps… Other that that I personally see no other reason for the purchasing of the game. But that is just my opinion. Shrug

• @Kyoshi:

I have to say congratulations to Activision and whatever D team they got to port this game to the Xbox One. This game has the privilege of the being the FIRST ever Xbox One game that I had refunded by Microsoft. I got my money back in full. This port is abysmal. The hit detection is terrible, the game is floaty and imprecise, and one of the worst offenses is how the PS4 version runs at 60fps while the Xbox One version runs at only an unstable 30fps, despite the game looking like it came out 10 years if not later.

So, if you want this game on Xbox One, do not get it. The port is an insult and Activision does not deserve your money. IT is a damn shame that they took the great work by Torn Banner and spit all over it with this travesty.

It’s really sad that people keep on defending this port and acting like there are only a few players having problems. I guess they are blinded by Torn Banner/Chivalry fanboyism.

The game looks and runs horribly. I’d go so far to say that it is the worse optimized game I have ever seen on Xbox. There are some major issues with the game and I hope that Torn Banner can get around to fixing them.

• @angry_gnome:

It’s really sad that people keep on defending this port and acting like there are only a few players having problems. I guess they are blinded by Torn Banner/Chivalry fanboyism. There are some major issues with the game and I hope that Torn Banner can get around to fixing them.

There are major issues with the game but some people are over reacting. They haven’t even had a chance to update it yet. It’s not like they aren’t listening either because they are…. They literally just .are a thread regarding the two major bugs/glitches on xbone.

• @angry_gnome:

It’s really sad that people keep on defending this port and acting like there are only a few players having problems. I guess they are blinded by Torn Banner/Chivalry fanboyism.

The game looks and runs horribly. I’d go so far to say that it is the worse optimized game I have ever seen on Xbox. There are some major issues with the game and I hope that Torn Banner can get around to fixing them.

Then uninstall and leave the forum.

• And when people say “did they even test this game” , “why was it released with so many glitches” that’s a little over board. Let’s look at every game in history. There are always glitches on release. That’s why there are updates