Merry Chiv-mas! New Workshop items & Santa Hat

• Developer

'Tis the season to be maul-y!

To celebrate the holiday season, you can now wear the Santa Hat in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Steam for a limited time until the end of December.

Plus, a new round of Workshop items fresh off the anvil:

• Ottoman Saber, a replacement for the Sabre by zelfit
    • Sword of Dracul, a replacement for the Longsword by PXL
    • Royal Fork, a replacement for the Fork by LSM
    • Old Baron’s Sunbow, a replacement for the Heavy Crossbow by Frank the Fish
    • Blood Sprinkler, a replacement for the Holy Water Sprinkler by Pernach, tayou.natsume and Luck
    • Butcher’s Set, an Agatha Vanguard set that replaces the Halberd by Oilystool
    • Vicomte Set, Man-at-Arms set that replaces the Sabre & Buckler by elwebbaro
    • Orheim Helmet, a Mason Vanguard helm by NI HUISHENME

Enjoy, and have a very Merry Chiv-mas.

• Ottoman Saber. Just what I wanted for Chiv-mas! Thanks!

• Santa hats are back! I’m actually really excited for that again. THANK YOU!

• where is montante? it is already in the Patch testing now

• Mod

Yay santa hats. Happy holidays

• Just come and mug me for my wallet, why even bother pretending you care about this community
    in the slightest tbh. Although I do like the Christmas hat.

• you didn’t even pretend to fix any bugs.

… still bought 3 skins :(

• Developer

@Ivenend:

where is montante? it is already in the Patch testing now

We have more items waiting in patch testing aside from Montante. Two main reasons: a) it’s too many items to QA at once and b) It’s fairer to the creators if we keep the batches smaller, so people notice them vs. a giant heap of new stuff.

• I really like that buckler. More great stuff from Oilystool, but I thought the Grunt Helmet was added? I don’t see it anywhere.

• @SOC:

I really like that buckler. More great stuff from Oilystool, but I thought the Grunt Helmet was added? I don’t see it anywhere.

Literally the post right above you explains this.