NOBLES (PS4) clan

• Nobles is a clan founded by me with the purpose of widening clan options and spread our good players… we will become the best. Ideally the team will consist of people hand picked for their duelest skills. Individual skill is what we will be known for and we shall be feared for our teamwork.
    If you think you are a great duelest and are interested pm Me @coledeawesome
    We are really looking for all classes. If you are a knight i will judge u harder. (If i deem u worthy enough for the starting lineup)As a member of the starting lineup u will be expected to make it to a weekly hourish practice so we can work as a team.

• Please lock this forum post moderators.

• Welcome to the competitive community… to bad your on PlayStation :(

• Look forward to meeting u guys on ps4

• Hehehe. So does my broadsword. Eager for this scrub blood.

• That’s what I wanted to say…

• Hahahaha. C|:^)

• Slay those nobles like the corpse wagon map royal family, FG.

• Indeed tbh

• Lol if I remember right you guys are in fact EU, so you or any one else not in NA trying to proclaim yourselves to a NA clan is uhhhh duuuh. That’s the funniest thing honestly, because ping is going to be outrageously uneven, when people with outrageous pings join my area I don’t wait to kick them. Others immediately kick them. It usually always works, why? They cause everyone to lag, so go widen the EU competitive players for the sake of being competitive. So far on PS4 there are only 2 clans that have made themselves known in NA, I could be wrong. But you’re going to tell me there isn’t a reason for adding the regional searches? If not then stop, it’s actually getting old now, the egos, think.

• Banned

When I am playing on eu servers I have 80-150 ping, compared to people who actually are in that zone with 80-200. If you have good connection to begin with it isn’t too much trouble to connect to the other servers, given that they also have good connection.

• @•frogmonkey64:

Lol if I remember right you guys are in fact EU, so you or any one else not in NA trying to proclaim yourselves to a NA clan is uhhhh duuuh. That’s the funniest thing honestly, because ping is going to be outrageously uneven, when people with outrageous pings join my area I don’t wait to kick them. Others immediately kick them. It usually always works, why? They cause everyone to lag, so go widen the EU competitive players for the sake of being competitive. So far on PS4 there are only 2 clans that have made themselves known in NA, I could be wrong. But you’re going to tell me there isn’t a reason for adding the regional searches? If not then stop, it’s actually getting old now, the egos, think.

You will still get wreckt.

• @•frogmonkey64:

Lol if I remember right you guys are in fact EU, so you or any one else not in NA trying to proclaim yourselves to a NA clan is uhhhh duuuh. That’s the funniest thing honestly, because ping is going to be outrageously uneven, when people with outrageous pings join my area I don’t wait to kick them. Others immediately kick them. It usually always works, why? They cause everyone to lag, so go widen the EU competitive players for the sake of being competitive. So far on PS4 there are only 2 clans that have made themselves known in NA, I could be wrong. But you’re going to tell me there isn’t a reason for adding the regional searches? If not then stop, it’s actually getting old now, the egos, think.

The Majority of scrims are na-eu the lag is just something u get used too. the lag will be at a playable level anyway. FG will be coming it’s a fact, so get ready…

• mwuahhahahaa

• Banned

I am unsure about this, but after playing some more it seems like we might be able to do cross, continent games without too much lag. I haven’t had a large amount of eu players to test this with but in public games the game has played very nicely regardless. I think it would be fun if we could!

• Hey Zian just wondering…. what ever happened to Grave grimm and HOG. Did they follow u to PS4. Haven’t seen any of them on xbone

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Hey Zian just wondering…. what ever happened to Grave grimm and HOG. Did they follow u to PS4. Haven’t seen any of them on xbone

1, remember that we don’t only play chiv, 2, reborn died

• Reborn died? What’s that supposed to mean

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Reborn died? What’s that supposed to mean

He died, that what it means :/

• @Zian:

He died, that what it means :/

irl?..…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8RIEQH7zA