New ports

• @Kyoshi:

I am pretty sure if the xbox One can run Battlefield 4 multiplayer at 60fps with 64 players on the maps with beautiful visuals, it should be able to run this trash looking game at 60fps EASILY. This is not about the console hardware. This port was just handled poorly on the xbox One.

There’ll eventually be updates. It’s next gen so it kinda matters. First patch “should” be in a week.
    Your one of those bronies aren’t you?… Interesting

• I love how all of the 360 players are like “everyone chill the fuck out its not even as bad as u think” and most of the newer ones are complaining and rambling about things that have already been discussed on many different threads. Complaining about it even more doesn’t help them fix it faster…. learn to be patient and go play a different game until it gets fixed. If u decide to leave then so be it… you won’t be missed

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

I love how all of the 360 players are like “everyone chill the fuck out its not even as bad as u think” and most of the newer ones are complaining and rambling about things that have already been discussed on many different threads. Complaining about it even more doesn’t help them fix it faster…. learn to be patient and go play a different game until it gets fixed. If u decide to leave then so be it… you won’t be missed

I think someone just made a bunch of spam accounts to complain and get what they want, look at all the accounts that are complaining, most of them are all made on the same date and only have posts insulting the new port.

• @Zian:

I think someone just made a bunch of spam accounts to complain and get what they want, look at all the accounts that are complaining, most of them are all made on the same date and only have posts insulting the new port.

Very likely. I’d wish they’d just shut up. They are spamming……

• Banned

I feel like these posts are going to be removed :/

• @Zian:

Dude you are delusional. The game is fucking horrible on Xbox One. That is why so many people made accounts and came to post on this forum. It has nothing to do with spam accounts.

• @angry_gnome:

Dude you are delusional. The game is fucking horrible on Xbox One. That is why so many people made accounts and came to post on this forum. It has nothing to do with spam accounts.

Just leave if it’s so shit and stop filling this thread with your hatred.

• Idk what game you are playing but like I said…… I get little to no lag … other than my DLC missing the game is great. Runs at 30 FPS like it says…

• @angry_gnome:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDqNLgVHv8

• @Firecracker999:

Idk what game you are playing but like I said…… I get little to no lag … other than my DLC missing the game is great. Runs at 30 FPS like it says…

Exactly we should be loving how much better it is than 360 and ps3. Not complaining about minor issues that will be patched.

• Banned

@angry_gnome:

I didn’t accuse you in that post, so defending yourself when you are not even named puts you into question when you were not before.

• Banned

@FG:

Exactly we should be loving how much better it is than 360 and ps3. Not complaining about minor issues that will be patched.

Its amazing, I have seen almost 0 lag even on foreign servers. When there are 24 people in the game, with everyone at 120 ping max, it still doesn’t lag and when it does it’s not to a point where it affects gameplay. I feel like the problem here is that we as skilled, veteran players, understand the game in full, while another, new player gets feinted and just thinks it is lag that he died. The other side of this is that some people (for whatever reason) have swapped to the next gen consoles from pc, when pc is suppose to be better. So in all reality it’s just them being silly

• Banned

These problems would be ok but no one understands how to have a constructive conversation and assumes everything is an insult and they want to act cool. Really ruins the point of these forums sometimes.

• I’ve only had two times when the game started lagging to the point of affecting gameplay.
    Once on horde on like round 19 and once on cold front when we were moving the siege tower to the castle

• @Zian:

no one understands how to have a constructive conversation and assumes everything is an insult.

I know the feeling laugh

• Banned

@General:

I know the feeling laugh

I take offence to that statement and think you should kill yourself :3

• @Zian:

I take offence to that statement and think you should kill yourself :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daomo982iok

• Banned

I didn’t even need to watch the clip to start laughing XD who knows why the heroes killed themselves that day, maybe it was because their purpose in life was fulfilled, or maybe they truly thought they were superhuman

• And i got a fucking sanction for going off topic lol.

• @Zian:

These problems would be ok but no one understands how to have a constructive conversation and assumes everything is an insult and they want to act cool. Really ruins the point of these forums sometimes.

I’ve posted about bad ping. I have 2800 hours on PC. I’m playing on PS4 now because it’s easier than using a PC with my infant daughter. When I posted about it, I was told to stop bitching. Insulting has been happening on both sides. You coming from last generation, this is a huge upgrade. I’m coming from PC, it’s a step down.

I notice a large difference in animations, timings, etc when pings rise by 50+. Luckily the playerbase is still new and I don’t have to worry about some of the techniques I’m used to on PC.

If hardsuit labs can get the game running better, everyone wins. People should be posting more constructively on both sides. Calling it trash doesn’t help, but neither does attacking those that have a different experience to you.