Thoughts so far

• So what are everyone’s thoughts about the next gen Chivalry versions? Would just like to hear everyone’s piece……

• I personally love it so far. I get no lag what so ever and it looks a lot better than 360. In fact this leaves 360 in the dust…… plus horde mode is pretty fun. Was playing with clan mates earlier today and we thought it was so cool being a speedy MAA wielding a long sword (pretty OP in horde mode btw, so is the vanguard with brandi). The multiplayer is very fun, 12v12 with little to no lag, I’m running at 30-40 ping in most Dueling lobbies and a steady 50-60 in TO. The ability to even track ping is awesome as well. The combat is more like PC than it is like console (debatable). We finally got the staff of bs and we can now one hand two-handed swords (crazy effective when u drag).

My only complaints are:

-where are all of my DLC. I bought the ultimate edition but did not receive the character skins and weapon skins? All I have is my blade helm and a couple of other DLC helmets from last gen

-3rd person is clunky, the first 3rd person option and the last are not smooth. They jerk when you are using stairs or ladders and the camera movement is sluggish. First person and the over the head view are smooth though, idk what the problem is

Anyways… feel free to leave your opinion :)

• XBOX ONE
    I find it irritating that I can’t have a Team Objective Bot match. Other modes (excluding duels and Horde for obvious reasons) have bots except Team Objective. I would also like to be able to party up with my friend to find servers, but when I join servers, I can’t seem to invite my friend nor can he join. Not to mention the DLC not working.

I couldn’t care less about FPS, I just want the game to be good and play it with my friend. It seems to be letting me down.

• Killing people in chivalry has never been easier ^^

• I think it is a drastic improvement upon the last gen versions. But I feel like xbox players got fucked in the ass on this. While they fixed the severs on xbox I felt as though I was playing ps3 version only with good connection due to the fps. On ps4 it generally runs true 55+ fps with a couple dips here and there and truly feels like a pc console hybrid. I didn’t feel stressed and felt the need to have a Fov slider unlike on xbox it was really hard to keep track of the weapon, again. Choppy frames. Regardless I think tb did a great job on this port I really think it’s an awesome and new fun experience different from pc. My only wish is that they got it right the first time lol

• Although if I were able to go back before I bought both versions I don’t think I would buy xbone version. It just doesn’t really compare to ps4 version in my opinion.

• Another glitch:

When you are crouched and u suddenly start running your character does a very slow run, like a jog. You have to press the crouch button to be able to run full speed. Is this a glitch or is it on purpose, I honestly can’t really tell.

• @Firecracker999:

Another glitch:

When you are crouched and u suddenly start running your character does a very slow run, like a jog. You have to press the crouch button to be able to run full speed. Is this a glitch or is it on purpose, I honestly can’t really tell.

Toggle Crouch is turned on by default which means if you press crouch, you stay crouched till you press it again. Can turn it off in options so that you have to hold crouch instead.

• Anyways, my biggest complaint is server instability. Way too laggy when servers are full. Also the controls are horrible. I was able to fix this a bit by changing buttons around using PS4s accessibility mode, but I really miss mouse and keyboard. Oh, and the FoV is too low.

• @Naleaus:

Toggle Crouch is turned on by default which means if you press crouch, you stay crouched till you press it again. Can turn it off in options so that you have to hold crouch instead.

Last ten chiv would have u come out of crouch if you reposted or sprinted