Xbox One - Bought Ultimate Edition, DLC paid for but unable to use content

• Hi,

So i pre ordered the game the day before release on Xbox one. I have played the game a lot on PC and my friends wanted to play it with me but dont have a PC.

I bought the ultimate edition as it was on sale, and i have installed all of the content, inlcuding the DLC pieces for other armour types.

Upon loading the game and of course going straight in to do my classes up, i notice that all DLC items are locked and are asking me to purchase. I clicked the option to go in and buy it in case it was a simple error, and it tells me i already have the content, however it remains locked.

I then proceeded to un install all of the content and re install it all again. Same error.

Guys i have praised this game to the max and i love it, but im not spending money on something that is broken and on content i cant actually use. Please help, support has been fantastic in the past so i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

• I don’t actually know if this is a torn banner problem or a microsoft problem.

For example on PC if you bought it off Steam and didn’t get what it said you should get it would actually be steams problem.

But yeah I would also take this up with microsoft or whoever you bought it off.

• I have the exact same problem. I am hoping TB can advise what we need to do to get the XB1 Ultimate Edition content to be enabled.

• Also some other company did the port and it was published by Activision. So there’s like 4 parties involved not including you.

• Having exact same problem, were you able to find a solution?

• Same problem….contacted microsoft they said it is on the game makers end not theirs. Plz fix this or refund some.of.our money for not getting what we payed for

• Yes, same problem here. Called Xbox, and they refereed me here for the time being, before talking about reimbursement.

• It is a known problem that will hopefully be fixed soon.

• Developer

Patch is in the works, we are expecting it this week.

• Niiiiiiiice. Can’t wait to use some of the awesome skins

• Is there any update on this?

Thanks.

• Patch should have gone through very early this morning.

Can you let us know if it’s working?

• It works!

So far I’ve tested all dlc is unlocked and was able to upload videos and take images using Kinect commands.

• @Reithur:

Patch should have gone through very early this morning.

Can you let us know if it’s working?

I bought the ultimate edition of the game still not able to access my dlc content would really appreciate it if someone could shed some light as to why this is only affecting certain players?.

• Having this issue still it’s now 13th Dec would like my money back for the DLC

• @playerhayter:

For anyone still experiencing issues with DLC - we’ve passed on all of these reports to Activision directly, but we recommend you get in touch them via https://support.activision.com/ to submit a support ticket.

Copying what playerhayter said here.

• I also bought the game awhile ago for 20 bucks then bought the ultimate edition cause it was on sale and better then buying all the dlc individually and have unistalled the items and the game itself. Im kinda lost at what do do im super frustrated and think i at least deserve to own what i bought if its not a torn banner issue or microsoft then its activsion you are blaming? Just some help would be nice

• @Dogtag19:

Hi,

So i pre ordered the game the day before release on Xbox one. I have played the game a lot on PC and my friends wanted to play it with me but dont have a PC.

I bought the ultimate edition as it was on sale, and i have installed all of the content, inlcuding the DLC pieces for other armour types.

Upon loading the game and of course going straight in to do my classes up, i notice that all DLC items are locked and are asking me to purchase. I clicked the option to go in and buy it in case it was a simple error, and it tells me i already have the content, however it remains locked.

I then proceeded to un install all of the content and re install it all again. Same error.

Guys i have praised this game to the max and i love it, but im not spending money on something that is broken and on content i cant actually use. Please help, support has been fantastic in the past so i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Hello, I have recently posted 2 complaints to Activision about the chivalry ultimate edition for the Xbox one, regarding dlc I have payed for, I cannot access the content at all my gamertag is Hornst3r please fix it, however I am a big fan of the franchise, I will not tolerate this horrible glitch and will contact Xbox for a full refund due to content failure.

• This issue is still not fixed, microsoft and activision seem to have no idea or intention on coming up with a solution. I spent the past week trying to get it fixed and nothing works. I spent money on something I cant use.

• Developer

Hi everyone,

If you have not already, please contact Activision support. https://support.activision.com/

I’ll be escalating this thread to our contacts at Activision and will update you as I get more information.