Workshop and larger player count on current gen consoles?

• I do realize the game was just ported to ps4 and xbone but i would like to know if any of you think there will be a custom armor workshop like on pc or want one at all.
    Also what do you guys think about a larger player count on ps4 and xbone, 24 seams weak imo.

• Possibly because ole of the hordes allows you to turn into malric and have random armor sets that’s are goofy so maybe they’ll throw it in at some point

• @ZOMBIE_MAIORANA:

I do realize the game was just ported to ps4 and xbone but i would like to know if any of you think there will be a custom armor workshop like on pc or want one at all.
    Also what do you guys think about a larger player count on ps4 and xbone, 24 seams weak imo.

I think that the player count is good enough. Considering on PC that some lobbies max amount of players is still 24.

• Banned

Any more than 24 I think that they would have to make new game types for large lobbies so that way you wouldn’t have 30+ people on tiny maps

• 24 is the highest player count that is really suitable for the team-objective maps. 32p (and higher) is fun but it tends to create stalemates/chokepoints on a lot of the maps (and is also laggier, ofc).