PS4 version

• I want to start off this thread by saying thank you Torn Banner for the amazing improvements seen in this version.

• Banned

I am quite sure, correct me if I am wrong, that there is already a thread for this. It is like everyone wants to make a thread about the next gen upgrades/failure, not that there is anything wrong with that.

• @Zian:

I am quite sure, correct me if I am wrong, that there is already a thread for this. It is like everyone wants to make a thread about the next gen upgrades/failure, not that there is anything wrong with that.

We have moderators already. Stop acting like one. I’m tired of deleting your useless negative posts.

• Banned

How was that negative? I was pointing out that there is already a thread for this, deleting my post that is fact is pointless and is really you just wasting your own time.

• Banned

As for acting like a moderator, pointing out rules to others that we as a community are suppose to follow is in no way impersonation. Might want to read your own rules before you be sassy for no reason because there is no rule against talking about the rules.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

I want to start off this thread by saying thank you Torn Banner for the amazing improvements seen in this version.

How long have you played/have you noticed the excessive head bobbing when in third person on stairs?

• @Zian:

How long have you played/have you noticed the excessive head bobbing when in third person on stairs?

I’ve been grinding it I’m level 21 right now, and yes I have, but I prefer first. Also, it seems updates are more likely to come out now on the PS4 and Xbox One to fix things like that. Because that is not the only bug either, there is also a horrible shield bug. I will post it later in a bug section or something unless someone beats me to it lol

• @Zian:

As for acting like a moderator, pointing out rules to others that we as a community are suppose to follow is in no way impersonation. Might want to read your own rules before you be sassy for no reason because there is no rule against talking about the rules.

Yeah I was just saying tho that there are a lot of improvements and I was thanking Torn Banner, since I play on ps4.

• Banned

Haven’t been using shields much, they really don’t match the dlc armour sadly x.x but I am sure I will see the problem eventually. Do you think we should have a section, or an official thread on the console for our errors or should we just put them into the general bug section? I think it would be nice to have one just for console but I am unsure of the amount of use it would get compared to the one already in existence.

• @Zian:

Do you think we should have a section, or an official thread on the console for our errors or should we just put them into the general bug section? I think it would be nice to have one just for console but I am unsure of the amount of use it would get compared to the one already in existence.

I made a sticky thread here for them. Not the end of the world if they go in the normal bug report section but it could potentially get confusing.

• Banned

@•frogmonkey64:

Yeah I was just saying tho that there are a lot of improvements and I was thanking Torn Banner, since I play on ps4.

I wasn’t saying you shouldn’t post about how much you love/hate the game’s port. I was saying that there was already a thread for this so there was no reason to make a new one. All it does is fill up the thread list with empty threads. Do what you wish though ^//^