Xbone and PS4 bug reports

• So as not to mix up the PC game (handled by Torn Banner) bug reports with the console ones (handled by another developer) please put any bug reports in here. I’m sure we can pass them on to the relevant people.

Make sure to specify which console you playing on in your report.

Please keep this thread limited to bug reports. Flame wars, fanboyism, or repeated pointless arguments / counterpoints to bug reports will result in bans.

• Xbox One: All of our ultimate edition DLC is broken.

• Sorry for my English.

1. The game is constantly falling framerate. Enough to meet several players in one place.
    2. Players sometimes begin to darken and flash (a bug with shadows).
    3. And certainly not a bug that the textures look so bad? Сonsole supports better graphics, we would like to see high-resolution textures in the patch. Trees and grass look terrible.
    4. Periodically, the player gets stuck in textures.
    5. It’s not a bug, but a problem. At high ping servers, if there were a lot of people.
    6. Not a bug, but a problem. Selecting replicas made uncomfortable, it takes a long time. The choice of equipment is made uncomfortable. If death is necessary to enter the menu and change there.
      I do not understand why in the console version is not the original ideas and approaches? Look at other ports, where your - user-friendly menu and interface.

• Hi, I bought the ultimate edition of Chivalry on the Xbox One (incredible game, thanks for bringing it to the new consoles) but can’t access the add on content. It has the $ sign and when I proceed to Buy it, it says I already own it. Which I do :) . It’s a bit annoying in as much as the Add on content is completely locked to me. Even if I wanted to pay for it again I couldn’t. Not that I do. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything to no avail. Anyway, thanks for your time and I hope there’s a way to fix my issues.
    Regards, Tin Soldier

• It’s not just m then :)

• @Tin:

Hi, I bought the ultimate edition of Chivalry on the Xbox One (incredible game, thanks for bringing it to the new consoles) but can’t access the add on content. It has the $ sign and when I proceed to Buy it, it says I already own it. Which I do :) . It’s a bit annoying in as much as the Add on content is completely locked to me. Even if I wanted to pay for it again I couldn’t. Not that I do. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled everything to no avail. Anyway, thanks for your time and I hope there’s a way to fix my issues.
    Regards, Tin Soldier

+1 exactly the same

• Xbox one

There’s a shield bug where if you equip your shield, your stamina immediately becomes depleted to 0.
    Also there is constant stuttering on the textures of the maps.

• Well we all know about the DLC not working.

My main issue is the lack of Bots on the Team Objective mode. Seems odd that it was on the PC version but not here. Am I the only one that has a problem with that? Or was that purposely done?

• This post is deleted!

• Would you all please stay on topic from now on. This is not a debate thread.
    Off-topic posts make it hard to collect actual bug reports.

• 3rd person view lags

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

3rd person view lags

For me it only lags when it’s below 250% sensitivity if that will help bug reports

• 150+ ping for every player on 24 player servers.

I tried to take a screenshot last night to prove but the screenshot functionality does not function either.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Is the person with high ping lagging himself/herself (gender equality) or is are they making you lag and other players lag via there connection? I believe he/she should be the only one lagging if it’s a ‘dedicated’ server but idk. Either way, it’s not fun to play with these people.

• ps4 bug. cannot change the server form us west, hit triangle does nothing but stay on us west. I am starting to realize this is somehow tied to “cannot find any servers” when trying to play the game. whenever i can change i can connect to a server but shortly after im disconnected and cannot join any servers again.

• A bug my Agatha setup gets reset to default every time I join a game. Not a bug menu needs work specifically the customization menu is priority every thing else is good so far for me.
    -ps4

• This post is deleted!