Stop complaining everybody!

• What is wrong with all of you guys? This game is Just great, yeah there are some bugs but the game is completely enjoyable anyway. I hope one day there will be a chivalry 2, its a shame it had not been advertised enough… Good job everybody!

• The game is great, but not in its console incarnation.
    It is easy to understand.

• Banned

@piterpunx:

What is wrong with all of you guys? This game is Just great, yeah there are some bugs but the game is completely enjoyable anyway. I hope one day there will be a chivalry 2, its a shame it had not been advertised enough… Good job everybody!

Its the spam storm of negative threads about the same thing, amazing, 11/10

• @Zian:

Its the spam storm of negative threads about the same thing, amazing, 11/10

Well, then read reviews on reddit.

Recently released Battlefront and already patched three times. The developers listened to the views of the community, something of course ignored, but a lot to fix. They added some weapons ballistics; corrected spawn; balanced maps; change the speed of charging of skills; weakened heroes, etc.
    What am I? There we see a dialogue between the community and developers.

And then what?! Nothing. If the questions were received at least some response, they would not be asked again and again. If developers of the console versions were noted on Twitter, or here on the forum, the tone of the discussion would change.
    But why is it constantly changing for no reason?

Let announce patch.

• Banned

@Maxim_Y:

Well, then read reviews on reddit.

Recently released Battlefront and already patched three times. The developers listened to the views of the community, something of course ignored, but a lot to fix. They added some weapons ballistics; corrected spawn; balanced maps; change the speed of charging of skills; weakened heroes, etc.
    What am I? There we see a dialogue between the community and developers.

And then what?! Nothing. If the questions were received at least some response, they would not be asked again and again. If developers of the console versions were noted on Twitter, or here on the forum, the tone of the discussion would change.
    But why is it constantly changing for no reason?

Let announce patch.

Didn’t really understand how this related to my post at all, or this thread. Accidental quote?

• Banned

Nevermind, I understand now. You are trying to say that the developers are not answering any of your questions and that is why you keep re-posting them. Which is funny considering that the TB developers didn’t make the port if I am correct. Still don’t get how battlefield got in there lol

• @Zian:

Nevermind, I understand now. You are trying to say that the developers are not answering any of your questions and that is why you keep re-posting them. Which is funny considering that the TB developers didn’t make the port if I am correct. Still don’t get how battlefield got in there lol

Battlefront - it’s example of a game with good support. Chivalry on PC have good support too.
    TB did not make the port, but they are definitely related with those who are doing it.

• It’s only been out for less than a week. Be patient

• It’s been out 3 days……let them catch their breath

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

It’s been out 3 days……let them catch their breath

Exactly. Torn Banner isn’t exactly a huge company with 100s of computer wizards. It is a small team of computer wizards. Things take time

• Banned

Me thinks he just died a lot in game and is angry lol then again, the camera bob is eye ****

• Sorry to ask, but has TB released patches for the previous console versions (ps3/x360)?
    As a PS4 player, totally new to Chivalry I’m currently having fun.
    Of course there is really huge room for improvement, but at least a word from developers / publishers could make us hope for things to be sorted out with time.