Xbox 360 Glitch/ Problem

• So yesterday, while playing team objective, I joined the game only to see black. Thinking this was only a texture glitch or the map not loading yet, I picked my class, and dove right in. The first thing I noticed was that everything was still black, but I could see all of the players, even ones far away. I could also see random patches of the ground textures. Then, my character preceded to start to, “fall”. He let out the falling scream, as did every other player’s character, and this continued for about a minute. I then left and rejoined the game, thinking this might fix it, but it did not. This is not the first time this has happened, and it has happened only on TDM and Team OBJ. I know that the other players were not experiencing this, as they had k/d’s and were able to kill each other. So I was wondering if this is just my Xbox, or if anyone else has had this problem/glitch…

• @Half-Widow:

So yesterday, while playing team objective, I joined the game only to see black. Thinking this was only a texture glitch or the map not loading yet, I picked my class, and dove right in. The first thing I noticed was that everything was still black, but I could see all of the players, even ones far away. I could also see random patches of the ground textures. Then, my character preceded to start to, “fall”. He let out the falling scream, as did every other player’s character, and this continued for about a minute. I then left and rejoined the game, thinking this might fix it, but it did not. This is not the first time this has happened, and it has happened only on TDM and Team OBJ. I know that the other players were not experiencing this, as they had k/d’s and were able to kill each other. So I was wondering if this is just my Xbox, or if anyone else has had this problem/glitch…

It happens sometimes. You ether have to join another lobby or dashboard your system then join back in.