Update - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Xbox One

• Developer

A message for owners of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Xbox One:

We are aware of the issue concerning Chivalry: MW Ultimate Edition DLC items not appearing for some owners, as well as problems with game recording on Xbox One. We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible. There is a planned fix that should go live on Xbox One next week. Thank you for your patience.

• I need my super sweet armor

• Any chance you guys might get around to optimizing the game better? Maybe lowering the resolution to 720p or 900p to achieve 60 fps like other developers have done in the past?

The game currently looks like an original Xbox game and consistently drops below the already meager 30FPS. Also, I have yet to join a full server where everyone’s ping inst 150+. Hopefully these issues can be addressed in the future.

• On ps4 also have serious problems with unstable framerate. Please do not forget about us.

• you guys care more about the DLC rather than fixing the game???

• @Enigma:

you guys care more about the DLC rather than fixing the game???

We “paid” for that shit. YES, we care more about DLC

• @Maxim_Y:

On ps4 also have serious problems with unstable framerate. Please do not forget about us.

So is everyone else. In fact I get 0 lag even with 100 ping

• @Enigma:

you guys care more about the DLC rather than fixing the game???

The game is fixed. Buy better internet…. the game doesn’t page for me and people in my clan have said similar. I only know of one person who consistently has connection issues and when I’m in the same game as him he has 300 ping but I only have 50. Buy more than 15 Megabytes and you’ll probably be fine.

• Be thankful they even bothered to bring this game to next gen, thanks tb and the others that were behind it, it’s a great game, just needs a few fixes like any other game

• I can’t even use the non-DLC weapons and armor to customize my character. I think I need to call Xbox and get my money back. I wanted to play this, but I should have gotten Just Cause instead.

• Banned

I am awe struck on how even when they address one of their frequent and important bug reports, instead of thanking them they post, LOWER THE RES FOR FRAMERATE, ITS MOAR IMPERTANT. Buy a gaming computer already x.x

Thank you TornBanner, for putting forth effort to fix the in-game glitches.

• @Zian:

I am awe struck on how even when they address one of their frequent and important bug reports, instead of thanking them they post, LOWER THE RES FOR FRAMERATE, ITS MOAR IMPERTANT. Buy a gaming computer already x.x

Ya thanks guys :) and also don’t listen to most of these forum trolls. Some are complaining for the sake of complaining……

• For real though the hate train is lead by a brony….who can take those guys seriously lol
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9p9qkf0Ls

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

For real though the hate train is lead by a brony….who can take those guys seriously lol
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9p9qkf0Ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XeUeBiUOQ

• Banned

DLC Items are not appearing for ALL that bought Ultimate Edition not some. What kind of Studio releases a game that has broken content? Besides that its also left unfixed for over a week? Ive never seen this happen with any game ever. Get your shit together, someone needs to get fired. Also i hope you guys dont give up on this game like you did in 360 with an amount of updates that you can count on 1 hand. Youre doing a piss poor job so far. Rant finished.

• lol everyone I am seeing post on the forums I’ve established dominance over, or have never ever ever ever seen in game befor

• @Zian:

This isnt simply a glitch. Torn Banner left out basic recording functionality found in every single Xbox One game to date…. except Chivalry.

• Banned

@angry_gnome:

This isnt simply a glitch. Torn Banner left out basic recording functionality found in every single Xbox One game to date…. except Chivalry.

Maybe because it wasn’t made specifically for xbone? Maybe its because its a old pc port with a lot of updates. What does this have to do with them releasing that they will be fixing a error in the game? Remember that there is a bug thread for you point out more things you want fixed, not the thing for every thread.

• @CHILLN:

lol everyone I am seeing post on the forums I’ve established dominance over, or have never ever ever ever seen in game befor

everyone is a bit of an exaggeration

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

everyone is a bit of an exaggeration

I am pretty sure I have beat him in a duel but I don’t take pictures because I am not conceited sooo, IT WILL FOREVER BE A MYSTERY!!! woooooooohhhhhhh, spoofy bru