Update - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Xbox One

• I bought the Ultimate edition, 30 bucks. All the DLC is under “manage game” but I still can’t use it.

• @Firecracker999:

U guys probable bought the wrong version. How much did u guys pay?

AK why would I buy the wrong one? I bought it a couple days early and I made sure it was the ultimate edition. The packs are there (OWNED) and I can install them but I still cant select any of the DLC content in game but I can take screenshots and record video since the patch has come out.

• Installed patch everything works. Dlc, recording videos and taking images.

• @BiGFaTTy702:

AK why would I buy the wrong one? I bought it a couple days early and I made sure it was the ultimate edition. The packs are there (OWNED) and I can install them but I still cant select any of the DLC content in game but I can take screenshots and record video since the patch has come out.

Didn’t have to install mine. Just downloaded the update and they were there.

• Banned

Couple of isolated incidents=probably a new problem all together

• ok so i still dont have it, none of my buddies have it. we all bought it. its downloaded, in game it still says i have to buy it, when i go as if im going to buy it it says i have it. ive tried unintslling/ reinstall the dlc several times. patch? what patch?… :(

• Developer

For anyone still experiencing issues with DLC - we’ve passed on all of these reports to Activision directly, but we recommend you get in touch them via https://support.activision.com/ to submit a support ticket.

• Thanks tb for taking time to do this stuff even tho you didn’t have to at all, best game support I’ve seen by far

• Banned

I cry every time playerhayter posts, I also take three shots of whiskey after pulling down my pants and jump out the nearest window… don’t ask why though

• @playerhayter:

For anyone still experiencing issues with DLC - we’ve passed on all of these reports to Activision directly, but we recommend you get in touch them via https://support.activision.com/ to submit a support ticket.

Will do, thanks for the link! - just want to mention that despite its handful of issues Chivalry xbox1 has taken over most of our game time, in a very enjoyable way.

• @Firecracker999:

Didn’t have to install mine. Just downloaded the update and they were there.

I uninstalled them after the update didn’t work remember?

• @playerhayter:

It doesn’t look like I can submit I ticket becuase they don’t have Chivalry listed under their “games” section. Is there something I am missing buy chance? Or will I just have to call them directly?

• Banned

Do what you have learned to do when you have a problem on the forums, take a slip of paper, write down what you want to say, roll it up, eat it, and cry yourself to sleep

• Game still runs like shit on Xbox One after update. Hopefully someone will get around to fixing this…

• You need to scrap the vote kick system you are using. I’ve had multiple games where i have been voted out for being top of the leaderboards and games where one persons name keeps repeating over and over again because of aggressive people on the other team who just try and remove the best players. i love this game and i want to keep playing but if I’m just going to get kicked for winning then i can’t play this

• @angry_gnome:

Game still runs like shit on Xbox One after update. Hopefully someone will get around to fixing this…

Game runs great for me so much fun, just want new skins been playing with the same ones for a year now.

• Banned

@angry_gnome:

Game still runs like shit on Xbox One after update. Hopefully someone will get around to fixing this…

It’s probably because you deleted system 32

• Developer

@ThE:

It doesn’t look like I can submit I ticket becuase they don’t have Chivalry listed under their “games” section. Is there something I am missing buy chance? Or will I just have to call them directly?

You can speak to a Support Ambassador through the support site about any Chivalry XB1/PS4 issues. Alternatively you can talk to @ATVIAssist on Twitter and Activision Assist on Facebook. They have support people to deal directly with individual concerns.

As mentioned, we’re passing on the bulk of reports to Activision ourselves however they prefer to deal with users one-on-one.

• @BiGFaTTy702:

Game runs great for me so much fun, just want new skins been playing with the same ones for a year now.

The game runs great for me as well. Crushes the 360 by a long shot.

• To old gen players it’s jesus
    to PC players it’s…never enough…fix this fix that