The Community waits for Torn Banner with a Toast

• Originally Posted by Tibberius
    Hey guys, it’s been a while!

I wanted to start by apologizing for the period of silence from us, we are still trying to figure out how to approach having a community of this size. While we were figuring out how we wanted to approach communicating with a far larger audience than we were used to, we decided to remain silent to avoid providing mixed messages. Obviously, providing no messages was just as bad. Now we’ve had time to think about how we interact with our community and decided that we want to get back to a position where we can communicate more openly; we know that when that happens we learn more, the discussions are more productive, the community healthier, and the experience of Chivalry as a whole is improved.

You could say its been a While tbh…
    A toast to Tibby

• we are still trying to figure out how to approach having a community of this size .
    Did you figure it out yet …

• I’d like to suggest for Torn banner Dev team, that they have an event with another software team local off course.
    ie a Paintball ctf type thing or death match, or a football or rugby game. off course both communities would love
    to see such an event. All round bonding experience tbh for everyone. What about Tasers? do those laser matches
    still exist nowdays?

• Developer

Name a studio! Axe throwing might be an idea.

• Global Moderator

Tripwire interactive. Also while you’re throwing axes at them please stress the benefits of UE4. They’re still trying to make new games on UE3. In 2016.

• @playerhayter:

Name a studio! Axe throwing might be an idea.

What are you going on about… Out of all those Canadian Developers you must be able
    Organise a fun event . The more bridges you burn the fewer rivers you can cross
    #canadianvidergameawards , what about a good tug of war over a mud pit hehe.

[h=1][/h]

• Mod

@lemonater47:

Tripwire interactive. Also while you’re throwing axes at them please stress the benefits of UE4. They’re still trying to make new games on UE3. In 2016.

Killing floor 2 should’ve been on UE4… Makes me cry everytime.

• Banned

@Tyoson:

Killing floor 2 should’ve been on UE4… Makes me cry everytime.

That would mean they would have actually had to make a new game, not just reuse the same one. Big no no.

• Yes a Good Christmas message from Torn Banner with , drum roll a Christmas Bramble?
    Off course none of those events happened but they still manage to pump out utter shite
    on Twitter still misleading those people daily.

• I might be doing a review for Euro gamer of Chivalry , that will be most interesting

• That’s the way to do it TBS , keep ignoring your community, being racist towards Euro players plus misleading
    Twitter users with bland video re runs of cosplayers/streamers with big numbers. What ever you think the
    community is, its certainly not as thick as you lot in that office, I am sending Emails to every Canadian
    news paper outlet about your company racist ways, plus what ever your working on by not even acknowledging
    you even have a community of Chivalry players all of the big magazine reviewers for any product you bring out.
    Let alone even giving this community a hint or snippet of news. Steve piggot must have the biggest stick up his ass
    of bloated self importance imo.

Do you parents know your such a moron piggot?

• Remind me again how they are euro-racist?

• Loin reminds me of Donald Duck. He’s always waving his fists around and not making any sense laugh

• @General:

Loin reminds me of Donald Duck. He’s always waving his fists around and not making any sense laugh

Lol wut

(1" chars)

• This is a video of Loin talking to a Dev –—> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leyn-oS5ASI
    laugh

I don’t believe TB is racist, That’s a little to far.

• This post is deleted!