Talk soooo much. INV PLZ

• Banned

misunderstood me, didn’t mean that if you pick up shield you are a tactical fighter, I am saying that the skilled players that use it are either pressing the stamina game in 1v1 combat or team fighting with at least a ounce of coordination, shield fighters on their own are good for getting weapons swung at them and blocking for 30 minutes. Generally what you said is true, but there are definitely exceptions.

• I’m saying a man at arms and VERY VERY few knights are expections…like flail knights…but if you’re the 99% that pulls it out as a last leg to stand on then you’re just pathetic man…only exception for that is if you’re brand new to the game, that being said I like fighting most shield knights because they are either noobs or have a routine they can’t break…like goatfish for example just run in and stop just out of range and he’ll swing and be left open…works everytime

• Banned

This is true, and gives shield fighters a bad rep, but it’s unavoidable

• Idk why people use shield anyway I find it blocks half my view in first person

• I don’t know who’s all on ps4, but, it’s not even worth using the shield on ps4 really, because of the stamina bug while using them. Even though you can swing or hit something to regenerate stamina it still gets pretty annoying. Best way to go is classic warrior with a sword no doubt!

• Banned

yep, needs to be fixed before I explode because my stamina is zero for no reason when using javelins

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Idk why people use shield anyway I find it blocks half my view in first person

U don’t even know…… shields when in the right hands are deadly

• Uhm no^ that’s all, too easy to be good with a shield….

• Shield is pretty easy tbh… Fire cracker is right though, shield in the right hands can be very deadly in 1vs1. Team based objectives other then Last team standing the shield crumbles.

• OP is a dick. Horrible sportsmanship. Boots people for accidentally hitting him. Every match I’ve seen him in he team kills. He’s a baby and a tough guy.

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I’m saying a man at arms and VERY VERY few knights are expections…like flail knights…but if you’re the 99% that pulls it out as a last leg to stand on then you’re just pathetic man…only exception for that is if you’re brand new to the game, that being said I like fighting most shield knights because they are either noobs or have a routine they can’t break…like goatfish for example just run in and stop just out of range and he’ll swing and be left open…works everytime

Aye, so you know too the way to defeat goatfish. Excellent.

• @•frogmonkey64:

I don’t know who’s all on ps4, but, it’s not even worth using the shield on ps4 really, because of the stamina bug while using them. Even though you can swing or hit something to regenerate stamina it still gets pretty annoying. Best way to go is classic warrior with a sword no doubt!

Too bad you can’t have a parrying dagger instead of a shield. It would be interesting to see that, especially with MAA fights.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Aye, so you know too the way to defeat goatfish. Excellent.

Everyone can be read

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Everyone can be read

Indeed. True that. Btw, want in on the war with Firefly?

• Sure let me know when